Friday 14 September 2018

This week's smiles....week 289

Wahoo what a week it's been since I posted my smiles for last Friday.  It's been full of Friendship, Fun and Family. With lots of Love, Laughter and Limping.

For Friendship.....read the WOYWW crop in Llandudno
Fun was had by all who attended.
Family snaps to share with you.....



It's been back to school time for 5 of my Grandchildren and here's a couple of collages showing each year spent at school and just how they have grown.





....don't the years fly by?


Back to school meant Shell needed new trainers for when she does PE with the children and isn't she lucky to be able to get children's trainers?.....not only can she get some really fun trainers but of course they are much cheaper than adult sizes.



This photo made me chuckle.  Sam is proudly showing off the fact that he has lost two of his front teeth....in one morning!!  The tooth fairy will be needing to take out another mortgage at this rate.



That's all my smiles for this week.  If you are wondering why my week has included Limping it's because I have Sciatica....something I could really do without....but I'm still smiling.

Please leave me a little message so I know you've called in and if you can then please link up to your own smiles below.  I love it when you all join in.
Hugs,
Annie x

7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Well, I'm here, but possibly for the last time until I can get my Mr. Linky problem fixed. It still won't work.

I take it the children have school uniforms. The schools here don't have them. I guess that shows how fiercely independent we in the states are. They sure grow up fast, thogh, and it's awesome that you are so close to all your grandchildren. These photos sure put a smile on my face. Have a great Friday and lovely weekend.

If you link me, PLEASE do so as Bleubeard and Elizabeth. Luckily, last week Elizabeth didn't link, but if she does, people will get confused if they just see me without Bleubeard. Here's my direct link, because I post every day.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth

http://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/2018/09/friday-smiles-289-trip-to-art-museum.html

Thanks in advance and I hope to get my Linky problem fixed soon.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, I seem to get later every week but I'm here now. It's scary how quick the children grow up. I so love those trainers, someone is going to look good in those. I am sending them all best wishes for their new school year. Have a great weekend too, Angela xXx

Twiglet said...

Fab photos and a snazzy pair of trainers. happy days! Hope that leg gets better soon! xx Jo

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I'd like a pair of trainers like those! Great pics of the kids, can't believe they're growing so fast. Sorry your sciatica is painful, I hope it goes away speedily.
Hugs LLJ. Xxxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Thank you so much, Annie. If you don't mind linking me, I will gladly be here every week. I actually LOVE stopping by and seeing how those adorable children are growing. Sorry I didn't mention anything about your sciatica before. I am sure it is quite painful. Seems I was just too self absorbed with my linky problems to mention I can understand and definitely empathize with your pain.

mamapez5 said...

Hi Annie. I'm finally getting back to my computer after a very wet weekend (see next week's blog!). I love all the back to school photos. It is an exciting time for them all while they are this age. I think some of that wears off when they move on to secondary school. One of Mike's sons moved up to Baschurch secondary this time. He told me he spent the first week trying not to get lost, and learning all the teacher's' names.
Sorry about your sciatica. I had it throughout one of my pregnancies so I know how it feels. Take care. Kate x

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Wow these young ones are adorable and growing up so fast. Sam looks so much like my grandson Cash..glasses, hair and those mischievous eyes, with a heart of gold . Thanks for sharing your fun. I miss so much not being close by to my 6.