Our latest dumflings went into the blog shop yesterday and as you will see we have chosen to not frame them.
- Do we use small frames or a large mount and a large frame?
- What colour frames set them off best? Dark or light? White or black?
- Does the frame suit the room it is to go in?
- Natural wood frame or a painted one?
and of course
- The postage is so much cheaper without a frame and the frame won't get damaged in transit.
Framing is so very personal and of course you have to remember both Jo and I are Librans so deciding on a frame would be next to impossible [we are so indecisive!] :-) We have put a couple on the picture shelf that just suited their frames to perfection....and who would argue that the top poppy picture that Jo did isn't just perfect in that frame?
So? Please pop over to the shop and then pop back let us know what you think. We really do appreciate your comments.
Jo and Annie x