Friday 27 April 2012

Meet my new friend...and an update

I have been asked to make a tabard for one of the WOYWWers and I sent her out a picture of a tabard marked with coloured lines so she could give me some measurements and this is what she sent me back.  :-)  I'm not mentioning any names but I am certain I will recognise her now when I see her  :-)
 [of course they may be some of you who will already recognise her from this picture  :-) :-) ].

As requested....here is the best snap I could take of the finished tabard.  Diana is very slim and the tabard doesn't fit her very well but she was the only other one here with me today to model it  :-)


I have to say she really made me smile and I hope it does you too.  Also I will add that I've now finished her tabard so I will be posting it to her very soon.
Hope you all have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Annie x

6 comments:

Twiglet said...

Yes I think I know her!!! Hope you show us the finished article too.

Di said...

Hilarious Annie - if she really looks like that I reckon we'd all be able to spot her OK :) Do show the tabard end result too please! Di xx

mckinkle said...

I know her!! lololol!

Super tabard and what a wonderful word that is: tabard! My word of today I think, Im going to see how many times I can use it for fun!

Lunch may be tabard on toast I fear!

Keryn x

JoZart Designs said...

Well it's NOT me but I'd like to meet her, she looks and sounds good fun....
Lv Jo x

Kezzy said...

Lol lol, Mmmmmmmm I'm thinking of going into drawing, I feel I would be super good at drawing people especially faces, hands and feet!!!! I could be rich and make loads of stamps, do you reckon they will sell lol lol Oh Annie it's gorgeous, thank you so much, it looks really fab and comfy just what I wanted. I'm going to put some pretty felt flowers on the pocket for a bit of a flair and I can take it off while washing. I think I may be wearing this everytime I craft, but want to make sure I don't use it before artsycrafts :-). Thanks :-) Love the post Kezzy xxxx

MarmaladeRose said...

I think tabards should make a comeback! Hoorah for tabards! I use to work in a kitchen and made myself a tabard out of two aprons, much more comfortable to wear. You've made a fantastic job of that one.