I've not worked for the last 3 weeks. It was supposed to be a well earned holiday and a time of creative crafting and fun........so much for making plans eh?
I started off with a typical head cold with streaming eyes and nose and high temps for 48 hours. Since then I've had a giddy head for a day or more when the bug planted itself in my ears, it landed on my chest and I've coughed til my head has ached, I've had no energy and have slept off and on day and night [in between coughing sessions!] and it landed on my vocal chords giving me a croaky hoarse voice. What fun eh?
Today is my 1st day back to work. My cough is considerably better but now I seem to have sciatica! I'm dosed up with Nurofen to ease the pain and hopefully it will go as quickly as it has come.....did someone say Happy New Year?....I'm ever hopeful :-)
I really do hope you've all had a better start to your New Year and it only gets better from here :-) I'm sure we all have hopes and plans for the year ahead..... mine?
- Get well.....top priority
- Make someone smile every day....I never fail
- Craft for at least 20 minutes every day......need someone to return my mojo first
- Enjoy my special family times and hopefully welcome new family members
- Plan a wedding with my eldest daughter....such an exciting time
- Lose weight and try to get a bit fitter .....not an easy one with arthritis
My aims are fairly simple and I tend to live for today and make today count before I plan for tomorrow cos none of us know whats around the next corner do we? Just be happy and make others around you happy too.
Now, my blogging friends, we would love you to join in our fun. Please pop over to our blog shop and join us in celebrating our 1st Birthday. There are some seriously good bargains for a while......don't miss out.