Monday 31 January 2011

Happy Monday to you all...

I am starting my week off with another Funday Monday.  It really does start the week off well and I think it should be made compulsory for all  :-)  Twiglet will be down this morning and our friend  T will be joining us for the afternoon of fun and laughter.  This morning Twiglet and I intend revamping our blog shop so do keep a look out for some changes in there.


I've spent my weekend finishing putting together my Pay if Forward gifts and they are all lined up and ready to take to the post office this morning....so keep a look out for those postmen girls  :-)
If you haven't joined in the 'spreading of love' activity yet and would like to join in then please pop over to Delena's blog because she is still looking for kind bloggers to leave her comments.

The other thing I want to show you this morning is my new little friend....

This is Sid the Punk Rocking frog with attitude.  My daughter M made him for me on Friday and he will surely feature on my blog from time to time because he seems to have decided he is here to stay and has already pulled himself up a deck chair on the back of my sewing machine table so he can keep an eye on me while I'm working....in fact I have a feeling he is working for my other half as a spy to make sure I don't slack  :-)  Watch this space as they say.


13 comments:

Minxy said...

OMG i just love Sid the frog, he is totally rockin XX

Sara Millis said...

Sid the Frog is so cool M!
Also loving the idea of PIFs A... a nice way to collaborate.
Sx

Julia Dunnit said...

ha! Ain't he the biz! Check his gobbly eyes aren't cameras...!

mashy20 said...

Sid the frog is spying on the funday Monday and checking that extreme fun is had by all!!! Hehehe!
I have another green sock so maybe one day he will get a little friend!! May you never run out of safety pins again!!! :-)

Macpurp said...

all mondays should be fun days!
I Love Sid!

love teen x

jennyflowerblue said...

I'm glad you had a happy Monday- because, thanks to your wonderful parcel, I'm having a thrilled Tuesday!

Di said...

Me too Wipso - what a lovely day this has turned out to be. Despite the rain I'm sure the sun is shining! Thank you so much for the lovely parcel:) Di xx

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Sid is so cute, i absolutely love him.
I also just wanted to let you know i have a shabby chic freebie collage sheet for today only then it will be gone. please pop by if you would like it.
Have a lovely day
Hugs June x

Karen said...

hahaha LOVE Sid!!!!! xxx

Rachel Mims said...

I like that Frog - how cute!!

Tina Gilmore said...

Wish i had time to join the pay it forward too, would be handy for me being right next door to the post office too!

Tina Gilmore said...

PS, meant to say our punk frog is fab. xx

Delena said...

I will certainly let you know when I receive your parcel. Oh I can hardly wait. I love getting parcels in the mail!