Bernie from One of a Kind has passed this fab blog award on to me. Not sure there is anything about me that could be called stylish but thank you Bernie. What I now have to do is to think of 8 things about me that you don't know already [hard one this] and to pass it on to 4 other blogger[even harder cos there are so many] so I will do my best...
- I have a small scar on my right cheek where I fell on a hook as a toddler...the hook was one a safety gate fitted on to keep me out of the kitchen [no health and safety around then obviously :-) ]
- I have been a bridesmaid 3 times [for my brother, my sister and my cousin ] and still managed to be a bride. [3 times a bridesmaid never a bride!! ....another rule I've broken :-) ]
- When I got married I kept the same initials...different surname but same initial .....I was told "change of name and not of letter is a change for the worse and not for the better"! [guess that's another saying I have broken cos my OH is the best thing that has ever happened to me]
- I am not superstitious....I walk under ladders ....maybe you can see why from above
- I went to a grammar school and have nine O levels and one A level....educated idiot me :-)
- I met my OH on a blind date on Sunday 2 August 1981. By 4th August we had decided to get married, we got engaged after 8 weeks and married after 8 1/2 months [and not a maternity dress in sight!] and here we are nearly 29 years later still happily married and as they say the rest is history.
- I was only 4 foot 4" when I started secondary school and was the smallest pupil in the school at the time....only ever reached the giddy height of 5 foot and am on the downhill road now :-) ...they say 'small things come in little parcels' but so does poison....I will let you decide which I am.
- My Grandmother was 47 when she had my Dad and yet she lived to see him celebrate the birth of his first Grandson. She was nearly 101 when she died and a day doesn't pass without us sharing her wealth of knowledge with others. She was an amazing woman.
Now I have to pass this on to 4 others...I have looked through all the very many blogs I follow and I am really finding it impossible to choose so am going to have to pass on this one. Please, if I follow your blog it is because you are stylish [yes, Twiglet that means you....can't get much more stylish than you!] so please pick up this award and let me know when you have written the 8 things I don't know about you [I have a feeling you might find it hard to write 8 things I don't know about you though Twiglet! ] :-)