Friday 13 September 2024

This week's smiles....week 391

 It's been another week filled with smiles here at Sewing by Annie's.




It was Theo's 8th birthday on the 7th and here are a couple of photos from his birthday celebrations....it appears the big boy enjoyed it as much as the little boys :-)




Here's the twins proudly showing me their latest certificates....Lexi for her dancing and Sam for his singing.  The give us so much to smile about...so very proud of them.

They will become teenagers on 20th of this month...where has that time gone?




I have found lots of funnies this week....this poem seems to have so many things right.  :-)










There seems a funny to suit everyone this week.. I hope I've left you smiling and you will now link up to your own smiles below.
Hugs,
Annie x




7 comments:

Twiglet said...

Loved the funnies! x x Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, Looks like another good week for you. Loving the funnies, I can relate to the poem too. I think the funny with the vacum cleaner could easily be Alfie and Daisy. Pleased the big boy enjoyed Theo's birthday too, not sure they ever grow up! but then I don't blame him. Take care and have a good weekend. Hugs Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

That play gym looks like lots of fun, and yes, the big boys enjoy it too. Happy Birthday to Theo.
Well done to the twins again. They are doing so well.
You found lots of funnies this week and they sure made me smile.
You were right to think we are moving back to Uk. See my post from the week you were away. It is great motivation to have a complete clear out. For now we are just making everywhere look nice for the photos so the house can go on the market in early October. Then I will tackle the mess inside each cupboard!! Kate x

Iris Flavia said...

Big WOW on your Grandkid´s achievements!
And those funnies, LOL!
Well, I think I would be stoned, too ;-)
And yes, I am glad we did travel a lot when we were young. No idea if I was willing to sleep in a car for months now!
Have a great Friday!

Lisca said...

Theo is 8 already? I can't believe it! I remember when he was born! Well, happy 8th Theo! And it looks like they had great fun celebrating (especially daddy)
Well done the twins! More certificates! They are so talented!
Your funnies are hilarious.I had a good old giggle. (Sad about the second best friend...)
Btw, my Internet is back. Hurray!
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

LA Paylor said...

Annie you baked so many goodies today! All of them sound good, is it for your family or a party or bake sale?
LeeAnna

Cloudia said...

You are blessed in your grandchildren! Thanks for sharing this beautiful post. Aloha