Wednesday 15 November 2023

WOYWW.....

 What a busy few weeks I've had.  In the time since we got back from our holidays....just 6 working days, with having the boys two days each week...I have made 24 memory characters, one memory cushion and shortened 3 layers on a bridesmaid's dress.....and I'm buzzing.

The ones I can share with your today are...



Made from a much loved Mum's favourite tops and when my customer saw them they...




.....ordered another one for another family member.
These are now heading to their new home up in Yorkshire.



This beautiful little bear was made for a special friend to send to her Aunt who has just lost her hubby.


These 5 were made in memory of a special Dad for a lovely customer I have known for many years...many of my customers become more like friends and she is one of those.  The one little bear is heading to his new home in Australia on Friday.

This one was made using a Mum's dressing gown to give her hubby some comfort....he's soft anf fluffy so is rather lovely.


As you can see each bear is very different but is made from clothing that means a lot to each customer....and I love making them.

We don't have Louie today so hopefully I will have time to do some blog visiting.

Hugs,

Annie x


13 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

So looking forward to seeing the cats in the flesh tomorrow and catching up Annie. Will message you as I leave the house and know not to arrive until after 10. Love all the latest bears. They are so special to people. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Helen said...

Another beautiful group of bears! Hope you get lots done today on your "free" day.... Helen #2

Twiglet said...

What a fab bear fest! Gorgeous, all of them. x x Jo

Lynnecrafts said...

Gorgeous bears, Annie, glad your mojo’s buzzing!
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 10 xx

My name is Cindy said...

Oh your bears are so cute! The last one is my favourite I think, looks so snuggly. Glad to hear you've been busy but don't wear yourself out! Have a great week, love n hugs, Cindyxx #12

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That's quite a gang of bears you have there. I know they will be much loved in their nnew homes. Wishing you a happy and creative woyww. Hugs Angela x11x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

They’re all so different, the various fabrics must be challenging at times but you really make the most out of what you get. Well done! I must message you about our trip and decide which day would be good to meet up!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Crafting With Jack said...

A lovely lot of bears to be sure, all offering comfort to people. There have been a couple of very old bears in the Repair Shop programme. Literally loved to bits! Happy WOYWW. Angela #4

BJ said...

Oh my goodness a ton of bears. I mentioned mine for my son at our badminton club (he wasn't there) and had mixed reactions till I got the photos out!!! They were all blown away. Hugs #13

Julia Dunnit said...

You're never exactly not busy are you! I do appreciate your making the bear so fast, am sure Sue will love him. I've backtracked to look at Friday too, what lovely pics of the boys, my word how they grow, hope Louie is shaking off the cough a bit by now. Your story reminds me of a time in Australia when Jenny did something very similar, but crossed from bedroom to bedroom...she was sharing our room and she got up, crossed the hall and snuggled into bed with grandma and grandpa! Teaches you your place!!

Neet said...

It's like 'teddy land' when i come visiting your blog. So glad you get so much pleasure making them.
Hugs, Neet 7 xx

Lindart said...

All the bears are so lovely, it must give you such pleasure knowing your bears are giving others pleasure or comfort! Have a great week, Lindart #18

Spyder said...

I love those teddies, they really have tubby little tummies! So huggable! I love the duplo lego! I have quite a lot left over from when my girls were little, then of course the grandkiddies, loved them too, and now...well, they're under the bed! Still come out....but they#d rather have the other lego now. Sorry I'm sooo late. Just can't get my mojo working!! Happy Yery late WOYWW!? ((Lyn))#20