Wednesday 8 November 2023

WOYWW....

 I was missing in action last week...partly because I was so very busy with work with being away for our long weekend in Devon [pics on my Friday post] and partly because I just knew I wouldn't have time to get around all my favourite blogs to leave you all comments.

I have been head down sewing all week and have made 9 memory cats and a memory cushion for Sarah but she has asked that I don't show the photos until after Christmas so I will share the others I've made this week.....




This is the Memory bear I made for a little girl who left a school in Australia to go to a new school over here in England....he has his own school jumper as requested and that was quite a challenge.


These three were made for a lady from Australia and will be heading over there later in the year...Annie's love is spreading around the world.






I have a bridesmaid's dress with 3 layers to shorten but that won't get done until tomorrow because today is a Louie day....and of course sewing has to wait.  I also have lots more Memory bear orders on their way too :-) ....happy days.

Hugs,

Annie x

11 comments:

Helen said...

Welcome back, glad you got a bit of fun on the sand last week! the bears are all fab - especially like the ones heading to Australia. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Twiglet said...

Enjoy your Louie day. I hope you are all feeling well today . Love the bears! x x Jo

Julia Dunnit said...

Have a lovely day with Louie! Your Devon trip looks lovely, how nice to re-visit special places. I think in our rush to see things we forget to do this and it is always such a nice way to have time off isn't it. Lovely pic of you and D on the beach🥰
I don't envy you the three layer dress of course, and am super impressed at the memory bear output, you can add one more to your tally, at some point this week I shall be sending a shirt for magical transformation! Xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Hope you have a lovely day with Louie! You’ve been very busy with the bears, amazing how far they’re getting, it’ll be to the International Space station next! The thought of shortening that dress would give me the shivers, I’m full of admiration for your skill.
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

Glenda said...

I love seeing your bears. They are just so cute! Have a great rest of the week! Happy WOYWW!
Glenda #14

Christine said...

Sounds like a fun week, and the weather . . . well done!
Enjoy your day with Louie, reaching the 'interesting' age now!
Christine #15

Catriona said...

The jumper is amazing and well done on you never ending ability to take on a challenge. Happy sewing-I’m up to my knees in fabric for a christmas fair in less than two weeks-eeeek. Catriona

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Pleased you got back safely. The bear's jumper is just perfect, love it. Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x11x

Crafting With Jack said...

That is a beautiful rose at the top. Love the new bears, they have a long way to go. Have a great week. Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

Sarah Brennan said...

Love, love, love the memory cats and cushion just from the photos you sent Annie. Love the latest bears on your blog too! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Lindart said...

Sounds like you are a busy girl! The jumper on the bear is so cute! Always good to have a challenge to keep us on our toes! Have a good week, Lindart #18