Wednesday 26 February 2020

WOYWW...

Hello all.  I really hope you are all surviving the floods and gales we have been having lately.  I'm pleased to report that although Shrewsbury has been having the worse floods in 20 years plus we have managed to keep dry....so many homes and businesses have been damaged and my heart goes out to them all.

I've had a steady flow of customers and have been kept pretty busy with alterations and repairs but have also found a little time for rabbit dressing so that's what I am sharing today....






Rabbit number 5 now has a shirt....do call back in Friday to see why he made me smile.





Rabbit number 6 has now got a rather smart cord lined waistcoat, matching trousers and a green check shirt....he's rather happy with his new outfit too :-)



I have been busy sewing for one of the other rabbits too but thought you might like to play spot the difference to see if you can see what I've made.

I will tell you what it is next week if you can't see. :-)


I mentioned a few weeks back that I would be happy to take orders for rabbits if anyone was interested and our Queen of WOYWW mentioned that they may have copyright.  I checked in the back of the book and sure enough she was right [she's such a wise woman :-) ].

Since then I noticed that one of the ladies, that sells in one of the craft groups I'm in on Facebook, was offering to take orders to make some so I have looked further into it and apparently I am allowed to sell up to 15 a year as long as I don't sell them on line and that I credit the designer...which of course I am more than happy to do.

Sarah Peel from Coolcrafting designed Luna Lapin...she is a very talented lady so deserves all the credit she gets.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit this week and will leave me a little message so I know you've called in.  I will do my best to pay you a return visit ASAP.
Hugs,
Annie x

16 comments:

Helen said...

I can spot the difference but won't spoil the fun for anyone else. Glad you continue to be staying dry, it is dreadful indeed the damage that is affecting some people. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Shoshi said...

Really cute bunnies with all their lovely clothes. Love the waistcoat with the big buttons. I’m glad you managed to survive the floods, and looking back to your previous post, I had a good chuckle at the cartoons! We’ve been fine here - no floods, just high winds and rain, and the kitties were happy to stay indoors after the damage to the garden fence.

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #11

Anne said...

Hi Annie. So pleased to hear you are safe and dry! As you say my heart goes out to all affected.
I have spotted the difference but won't spoil the fun! Anne X @14

Bridget Larsen said...

Well you have the patience of a saint to sew such small jackets, gorgeous rabbit anyway, pity you are only allowed to sell 15 a year

Bridget #1

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh that’s great, I expect your allocation of 15 can easily be taken up by orders from footfall type customers. Good news. I spot the difference but i won’t say. Meanwhile...are these poor rabbits to be denied shoes?!! SHrewsbury is all over the e national news because of the flooding..it’s horrendous and I really do count my blessings in the living-on-chalk-and-aquifers department.

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Annie, loving all the bunnies, they are so sweet. That copyright thing, or Angel Policy, is something stampers who sell their cards do know about, many stamp companies, especially USA ones, have that sort of rule about how many you can sell per year, and there are some who totally forbid it! Glad to hear you haven't experienced any of the flooding, but hasn't it been awful? Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Really glad to hear you have not been affected by the floods Annie, so sad to see so many lives and businesses affected. I'm not sure what the solution is to stop or help makes sad viewing on TV. Your lovely rabbits are sweeter than ever, you are putting Sarah Peel's pattern to good use. Not sure if this is the addition but I see a big bow on one of them??
What a happy post today thanks for sharing WoywW Hugs Tracey #7 xx

Neet said...

Having a problem with my specs at the moment so not up to looking for a 'spot the difference' but marvelling at how many you have there. I was amazed at the fact that you lined the waistcoat - wow, that is very clever sewing.
Happy that you have not been affected by the floods but so sad to see the floods all over your area and ours too. Just thankful we do not have to put up with that.
Hugs, Neet 9 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Poor old Shrewsbury, we have been watching the floods on the news - just seen the floods overtopping the defences in Bewdley and Ironbridge too, poor folk who live there. That was wise advice from the Queen re the rabbits, you have to be soooo careful.
Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

Catriona said...

Yes-I think I have spotted the difference-hope we’ll het pictures of all the rabbits with their owners. I finished a lap quilt this week and am now knitting a sample spring wreath for the class. Sewing class tonight and it’s the final of six. Five of the ladies immediately signed up for another four weeks!! It’s hard work being a volunteer!!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, my heart goes out to everyone suffering from the flooding too. Especially when there seems to be no end to it down your way. Love your rabbits but notice there isn't one with floppy ears - how do they all stay up like that? I've spotted the difference but I'll leave it to you to let the bunny out of the bag next week. I think that's a fairly generous angel policy from CoolCrafting and Sarah Peel. Those rabbits are oh so popular. Hugs, Ellie x #21

Lillianb said...

Love all your rabbits you are talented, I also scrolled down to the post below and love all the funnies and love the one about te lady mowing the lawn,

Lilian b #12

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I can see where the difference is too and I so love the rabbits they all look so smart. Pleased to hear you're not suffering those dreadful floods, we've been okay so far though the water levels are high around here so fingers crossed. Have a lovely creative week and a happy woyww, Angela x16x

Sarah Brennan said...

Loving those colourful snaps on the rabbits clothes Annie. I spotted the difference as well but won't spoil things for others. Glad you are dry! Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #3

Twiglet said...

They are really lovely Annie - and of course I sort of knew where to look for the difference!!! xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh fun, I love rabbits and soon to get mine out. Thank you for your visits and kind words. Support helps and Sunshine does too. We are on a temporary warm up 50's and so snow will melt and little critters will have a food supply. Have a great weekend.