Wednesday 5 February 2020

WOYWW....

Here we are at another Wednesday round up of the creative desks around the world....it's my favourite day of the week.

I will be having a busy day today cos my first customer is coming at 8 with a pair of trousers she needs shortening and all being well I should also have 5 Memory bears to make so it should be a head down sewing day for me....and I love it :-)  This week I've been busy with my rabbit making in between jobs because it was a quieter one for me so that's what I'm sharing today....



The little girl rabbit I finished last week has now got a pretty lacy pair of French knickers that I made from a lace edged doily Jo gave me....so pretty.





I've also made her a pretty pale blue dress with tiny pink flowers and a little white collar.....Each little rabbit seems to take on a different character.




The next one that was all cut out ready to make is now finished...and he's definitely a boy rabbit isn't he?



I have already made his trousers and lined waistcoat too so now he just needs his shirt making.

The grandchildren are all watching the development of the rabbit family and are making suggestions as to what each one needs now so watch this space.

I have already made a start on the last boy rabbit....he's a lighter grey felt and has a starry pattern on his inner ears and feet.....he might be ready by next week but it depends how much 'me time' I get.  :-)



I am really enjoying dipping into my fabric stash for the rabbit clothes and I saw this on Facebook and really think it was written for me.  :-)

I hope you have enjoyed your visit and will leave me a little comment so I know you've called by.  I will do my best to pop over to yours ASAP to see what you're sharing this week.
Hugs,
Annie x

15 comments:

Helen said...

Loving the new bunnies, and their clothes. Helen #3

Twiglet said...

I love the latest rabbit outfits. Hope you are not too tired to tackle 8 pairs of trews! xx Jo

Julia Dunnit said...

Aw, the dress with the little white collar, that’s a beauty! And I agree, as they emerge from the needle, so their characters seem to come forward, and I really like that the grandchildren are watching and suggesting already, their imaginations For accessories and clothes will keep you busy! Have a super sewing day!

Catriona said...

Loving the bunnies. Mine are on old as I am making a lap quilt for a lovely lady who had a botched hysterectomy and is needing a little comforter just now. I made a “queece” for another friend who was 70 last week and ordained as a Methodist preacher which involves a lot of travelling.I’ll post it next week as she will get it today. Good to know you have had some sewing time for pleasure but what an early start this morning for you business sewing! At last the days are lengthening which cheers the soul. X

Lunch Lady Jan said...

The doily was perfect for the little undies! The hares have such personalities, they make me smile. Hope you have some breathing time amidst the mad sewing today!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Camilla Fisher said...

French knickers! Ooh, la la! And you can never have too much fabric. x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

The bunnies seem to be taking over but they are gorgeous. I shall ignore the silly words at the end....you can never have enough fabric, card, ink, threads.....Wishing you a happy crafty woyww, Angela x12x

Belinda Basson said...

Your rabbits are rather special. I agree, the boy does look boyish! I think I say this every time I visit your corner of the www. That sewing is not my thing and I so admire what you do. I have to put hems up of the curtains that are dragging on the floor... not exciting, but necessary... #18

Elizabeth said...

Rabbits, rabbits, rabbits! Your sewing room is coming up rabbits, Annie. You couldn't find a better use for your fabric stash. Live the funny - the EM already thinks I have too much fabric :) Hugs, Ellie x #23

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Annie, love the funny. The rabbits are just fab, yes, they do all seem to have their own personality, I agree.Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

Sarah Brennan said...

Love the latest boy rabbit (definitely male and the pretty clothes for the girl. I expect you'll soon be getting orders for those as well Annie. Loved the funny, except in my case it would say paper lol. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Caro said...

Loving the new bunnies, especially the pretty clothes for the little girl (her drawers are adorable!). The funny is great! Happy WOYWW. Have a lovely week, with love and God Bless, Caro xxx (#20)

Neet said...

Loving those rabbits of yours! You seem to dress them in the right clothes too - do they have a word with you? Each one has the perfect choice of clothing, and I love the French knickers underneath that pretty dress. Am so looking forward to seeing the boy in his shirt, how on earth do you make such tiny clothes - and so perfectly too?
Have a good week
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Shoshi said...

Gorgeous little bunnies, and the French knickers made me smile! I know what you mean about them developing their own little characters - each one comes out different, even if you use the same pattern. They are so sweet!

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #16

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh Annie... they're sooooo cute! Love them.
The little girl made me smile in her beautiful dress snd paws complemented it too!
Love the very boyish boy, too.
Sorry for such late visit .. 😊
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you.
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}