Friday 7 February 2020

This week's smiles...week 357

It's been another really busy week here at Sewing by Annie's so I have had to sit back to think what smiles I've got to share with you today.  This is the first chance I've managed to get on the computer for a few days so after I've written this I must try to get around a few of the WOYWW blogs that I've missed to visit.
So here quickly are a few smiles for you....




Gina took this photo of me and Theo this week and it really makes my heart sing.  There is so much love going on here....that's what makes my Tuesdays so very special.



One for you dog lovers out there...
Our little Milly loves to make herself at home as you can see....I hasten to say that is a play table she is lying on not one we eat off....she's in seventh heaven up there as you can see.
The bottom photo is one showing how she likes to lie on the floor.  One of our other dogs used to lie with his legs out behind him like this and it always makes us smile.


Finally just a few funnies I've found on Pinterest that made me chuckle.

This woman has superpower!!






We are still visiting the gym and trying to improve our fitness but I really wish this one was true.....I'd be sooooo slim if it was.




This one always makes me chuckle....I'm now sat here wondering how you see me :-)

I hope I've made you smile and you will link up below once you've left me a little comment so I can see what's been making you smile this week.
Hugs,
Annie x

6 comments:

Twiglet said...

Gorgeous photo of you two! The funnies are great - and... I KNOW what you do!!! xx Jo

Lisca said...

What a gorgeous photo of you and Theo!
Yes, Millie. You are gorgeous too!
I smiled at the funnies. I can't believe your workspace looks like the last photo. You are Superwoman with a sewing machine!
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

That is a beautiful photo of you with Theo. Really one to treasure.
One of our dogs lies like that too occasionally, and the cats love to lay on the little table in the porch. I think the wood is warm, at least compared to our stone floors!
I smiled at your funnies. Obviously more geared to the sewers but just as relevant for other crafts too. Kate xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, I seem to have got a bit distracted today but I'm here now. I cannot say it's because I've been to the gym because I haven't. This is going to sound crazy but since coming back from the holiday I've done something to my knee and it's really stiff so I'm doing the best to rest it as we are due to go away again in four weeks. This is crazy! if I'd done it while we were away I could understand it but I first noticed it after I had been sat for some time at the Craft Club, how mad is that. Anyway loving your photos today and the one of you and Theo is so special. Milly is in the dog's favourite position which Maisie and Stan love, I think it cools their tummy. The funnies really made me smile especially the Professional Seamstress, I could have fun writing one for teachers. Have a lovely weekend, Angela xXx

Catriona said...

Beautiful photo of you and Theo. Milly is so funny lying completely relaxed! Happy weekend.

Lynn Holland said...

I can’t believe how much Theo has grown. Seems only
minutes since he was born. And there is beautiful Milly sprawled out like our Bobby and Kikki used to do. Give her a kiss and a cuddle from me xx