Friday 10 May 2019

This week's smiles.....week 320

Firstly I must apologise to those I missed to visit and leave comments on last week.....anyone who posted later in the day couldn't be reached because we were out of Internet reach on a campsite on the Welsh coast.





We were on a farm campsite with a horse, 2 donkeys, 3 goats, several alpacas, sheep, ducks, guinea fowl, chickens [and a cockerel!!!] several dogs and a flock of doves.  As you can imagine this caused a lot of 'interest' for our little Milly especially when many of them walked right up to the side of our motor home!  It was a fairly basic campsite but all the facilities were spotless and it was really quiet....apart from the 5.30 wake up call from the cockerel!!



Amy, Dave and children were out and about in their campervan too and they sent me this photo of the children sitting by the said of Lake Vrynwy.....bliss.

Phoebe looks so grown up in this photo and will be moving on to secondary school in September....where has that time gone?



On Tuesday I had my little visitor as I usually do but this time we had Grandad to play with too....it's his first 3 day week winding down to his retirement at the end of July and that's giving me lots to smile about.
Here they were sat at the table drawing together and in the bottom photo Theo was 'helping' Grandad clean out the motor home and they were 'trying out the bed for a nap' and were in deep conversation.






This is my latest page of Memory bears I've printed off for my file.  This brings the number up to 229 .....actually 230 as the latest bear I made Wednesday isn't in the photo....and there's still more to arrive soon.






That's my lot for this week.  I hope to be able to post next week but as we hopefully have our son, Mark moving house on the Thursday and Daughter, Michelle moving house on Friday life may get a little busy.
Hugs,
Annie x

6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

WOW, both spots look idyllic. Your countryside is SO different from mine. I want that egg (grin)!

Looks like your husband and Theo were getting into the real fun of the camper. Such sweet photos.

You are really making a name for yourself in the memory bear area. These latest are great. Hope they continue to make you smile and you have a great weekend, too, dear Annie.

Helen said...

just love that shot of hubby and Theo testing out the bed.

Lisca said...

Isn’t lovely just to take your camper and go. It doesn’t even have to be far. There are beautiful places less than half an hours drive away. We avoided campsites as there are so many places you can stay for free ( there is a book that lists them) Some of those places are within the grounds of a restaurant or pub, so we would go for a meal or a drink in the evening. Your camp site sounds fun ( apart from the cockerel).
We are at the airport now and will be traveling all day. I don’t know if I’ll be able to comment much.
I’m glad you’re enjoying your van. Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Looks like you had a great time and that's a good idea photographing the bears. I would never remember what I'd made with all those. Theo and hubby looks so sweet together. Got to go now. Off to the gym, back later. Hugs, Angela xXx

Elizabeth said...

Oh, Annie, that campsite sounds idyllic - apart from the dratted cockerel! Wish we were there too. Lovely family photos too - Phoebe does look so much more grown up all of a sudden. I think we both are finding our grandchildren grow up much to fast! Love the photo of Dod and Theo happily playing together. And what a way to ease into retirement - a three-day week. As always, I love your memory bears/cats/rabbits/dogs - whatever, they are all adorable. Hugs, Ellie xxx

mamapez5 said...

Hi Annie. I just managed to post after choir last night, but I was too tired o comment so I am doing the rounds today.
The weekends away in the camper van sound such fun, but I don't like the state of the roads - especially in UK, so we don't drive further than we have to now.
It is lovely to see Theo building such a great relationship with his Granddad. I am sure that will stay with him forever.
Your bear collection is amazing. How lovely to know you have made so many people happy. Hugs Kate x