Friday 3 August 2018

This week's smiles....week 283

Another week has passed and I have more smiles to share....



Little Theo has been away on holidays with his mummy and daddy  and has enjoyed bike rides on the back of his daddy's bike and rides on his daddy's shoulders during their visit to the Eden Project.....they grow us far too quickly.  It only seems 5 mins since his daddy was that age!


The twins are growing so fast too....but not as fast as their sunflowers :-)

We took photos of our three doing exactly the same when they were little too.
Look at these 5!  Phoebe, Lulu and Steve went, with their friends, to Theatre Severn in Shrewsbury to watch the sing along version of The Greatest Showman as a holiday treat....here they are posing for me before they went in. Whilst in there, as part of the show, they asked for volunteers to go on the stage to sing and little Lulu was that keen that they fetched her from her seat at the back of the theatre up on stage and she sang part of one of the songs on her own up on the stage.....what a proud few moments eh?  I have watched the video of her singing many times now....she's such a little dot but she more than makes up for her lack of height in character.

That's all from me for this week.  I hope you enjoy my smiles and will link up below so we can share yours.
Hugs,
Annie x

4 comments:

Lisca said...

Bless her. What a proud moment that must have been. It’s quite frightening to stand in front of so many people.
It is amazing how these kids grow so fast. Fun photos in front of the sun flower.
Happy memories.
We are traveling again and are now in a hotel near the Portuguese border. There’s a heatwave here too. 42 degrees yesterday. Thank goodness for air conditioning.
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, I'm sorry I'm so late again! I haven't even been to the Gym today. It's been a hectic week with my mum but she did smile yesterday when we took her a new wheel chair. The holiday's all booked and she was starting to think she wouldn't be able to go but that's sorted now. I've had a small issue with my own health and been to see doc today but think that should get sorted now. You can't hear the sound here obviously! but the dogs, mainly Maisie are snoring their heads off and hubby is doing the same. We've had some early mornings and it's about an hour's drive to my mum's so he's making up for the lack of sleep though Maisie and Stan have no excuse. The photos are lovely and I can understand how you feel about how quickly the time passes, I don't think we realise when we're young but you blink and suddenly you've aged 20 years Lol! Have a great weekend and hugs to you all, Angela xXx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, so many wonderful photos with lots to smile about again. Yes, our children grow up far too fast. The sunflowers are quite something - I love the flowers with their cheery faces. It's great that all the children still enjoy posing for photos ... they may grow out of that eventually. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Ellie xxx

Twiglet said...

Such a great bunch! xx Jo