Friday 25 September 2015

This week's smiles....week 138

Thanks to all who joined in last week.  I just have to feature Lisca's blog because that little dog makes me chuckle every time I look at it.....thanks Lisca for sharing it with us all.  It does us all good to laugh so make sure you pop over to check it out if you haven't already.

My smiles this week have been many as my new sewing room takes shape [pics below] and we celebrated the twins 4th birthday.  I'm sorry to say that little Sam has been poorly with a sicky bug but thankfully perked up to put in a brief appearance at their party....that's kids for you isn't it?  So here is a collage I put together to share with you....it was a Disney Princess and Superhero party with a large bouncy castle.


These are our 5 little Grandchildren all dressed ready to party.  A great time was had by all and many happy memories were made.  

My little chuckle for today is the next pic.  As I said Sam was poorly and Lexi came in saying 'poor Sammy'....she loves him to bits and she wanted him to come [of course] but as the saying goes....'While the cats away....' she soon replaced him for cuddles with her best buddy from play school....

'Spiderman to the rescue!'.....thanks Henry for looking after Lexi for us :-)

I hope my pics have made you smile today and you will link up your smiles below so we can share them and I will pop over to your as soon as I can to check out what's making your smile this week.
Hugs,
Annie x

12 comments:

Lisca said...

Thanks fos sharing the pictures of your 5 grandies! A sight for sore eyes as they say. They all look so gorgeous dressed up as princesses and superheroes.
I felt honoured to be featured with the little doggie, although I hope you realise it wasn't my doggie and I just got it off the internet......
Have agreat smiley week,
Lisca

Twiglet said...

I love those photos - what a happy bunch they all are. x

Laura said...

Oh poor Sam! They look so cute dressed up x

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Annie, don't look darlings and like most just love to dress up - a wonderful time, enjoyed by the adults watching too and at 4 they really enjoy themselves...do hope Sam is well soon. Have a fabulous weekend Hugs Robyn

Lynn Holland said...

Your new workroom has made me smile to and the little munchkins are so sweet.
Have a great weekend xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Definitely a smiling affair. Can't believe where time goes, just seems they were so tiny. You are blessed Annie. Enjoy a lovely weekend.

JoZart Designs said...

Aaaawwwwhh! That is so sweet and they look so cute ready to party.
Love your new room and I may have a severe dose of envy but I know you deserve it so much so I'm smiling for YOU!
Jo x

Anne said...

Hi Annie. Your grandchildren are all so cute. Like mine cause for many smiles - love mine to bits! Anne x

Hettie said...

Big awwwwwww! Fabulous photos. I want a Princess party!!!!
Sorry I am late commenting. I came home and went straight out to the hospital to visit Mum.
Hugs
xx

mamapez5 said...

What a shame Sam was poorly for his birthday. I hope he managed to enjoy some of it. Lovely photos of all the grandchildren in their costumes. How quickly those four years have gone by. I am glad the sewing room is up and running. Quite apart from the practicality of having everything together in one place, I do love having my own space to work in, and I am sure you do to. Kate x

Elizabeth said...

Lovely photos of the children all dressed up - what a pity Sam was poorly. The girls look beautiful in their finery and the boys made the cutest superheros ever :) Off to look at the new sewing room now. Elizabeth xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Annie am wa-aay late but better late than never .. no to worry!

..this was written in my head on Friday but no done till very late Sat :D
Love your smiles, so hard to believe twinnies are four!
Happy Smiles day (which is everyday after all)
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}