Friday 11 September 2015

This week's smiles....week 136

Here we are at the time of the week when I thank all that joined in last week by sharing their smiles, I feature one of those that took part and I share some of my smiles from the last week.  Please not that you are welcome to link your smiles up at any point in the week.  I just do mine on a Friday so that you all know when the new Mr Linky will be there for you to link up to.

So....
  • Thanks to all who joined in last week....we can never have too many smiles so please keep up the good work folks.
  • My featured blog from last week is the one Elizabeth shared.  My comment to her was.....I have lots of NESTYs, far too many PIGs, and enough STABLEs for several lives :-).....If only I could find it all!!  It certainly made me smile so if you want to find out more then pop over to Elizabeth's  :-)  Thanks for sharing it Elizabeth.
  • And of course last but by no means least my smiles for this week.....




Our garden is just full of gorgeous flowers at the moment....in between all the building mess and clutter of course :-)

There are so many vibrant colours out there that you just have to smile :-)



We even have lots of little violets still flowering....I thought these only flowered in the Spring??

But this just has to be my biggest smile of my week....It's the very last piece of skirting board that's just gone on in my new sewing room....wahooooooooo it's all finished and ready to be decorated and moved into now.......I can't stop grinning.  My darling hubby has a day off work today so we can paint walls and fit cupboards.  There is still loads to do with the rest of the bungalow but who cares?  I've got my sewing room  :-)



Well you will all know where to find me today but I do promise that I will pop over to yours as soon as I can.....probably still with a paint brush in my hand  :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

10 comments:

Helen said...

your flowers are always great to see, but I love that piece of skirting... happy sewing!

Twiglet said...

Gorgeous splash of colour there. Can't wait to see the sewing room. x Jo

Barb said...

I'm so glad to hear that your sewing room is finally finished. Just the decorating to do and I'm sure that will be a pleasure for you and not a chore. Bet you and your hubby will have that done in no time. We'll all be keen to see how it looks finished.

The flowers in your garden do look beautiful. We don't have very much colour left now just some Japanese Anemones and hydreangas in big pots.

Have a happy week enjoying your new sewing room. Barbxx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ahhhh there is one very very happy little girl there Annie.. a humongous smile breaking out all over!
Soooo pleased for you.

Mmm, enjoyed your flowers I am showing some more of mine... but too many to share. I dont do collages like yours maybe one day :D
Had those two fuchsias .. actually had lovely collection but have managed to lose them over time and gave up on them as they are not drought tolerant enough.
Happy Smiles day, Shaz in oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Lisca said...

Woohee! Your craftroom is nearly finished! Looking forward to seeing it finished and up&running!
The flowers are stunning! I just love fuchsias. Yes, violets grow at different times in the season according to what type they are and the weather conditions. Here is warm Spain I often get two seasons out of my flowers.
Have a great week,
Lisca#1

mamapez5 said...

I just love the colours of Autumn, and your flowers are beautiful. I bought a couple of tiny michaelmas daisies this week, but i have no idea how well they do out here.
Your sewing room is coming on a treat. I can´t imagine how happy you will be to have all your 'stuff' around you again. Kate x

Hettie said...

YEAY!!! Best things come to those who wait...well that is what my Mum always used to say!!
I love Autumn best of all as the colours are just superb and I do love fuschias too! I was looking and smiling at mine only last night!!
Enjoy your painting. Bring your brush to mine when you finish please!!
Hugs
xx

Sue Jones said...

REALLY looking forward to seeing the finished room. Flowers are beautiful - have a fab week . Soojay xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

There you go Annie, I will have to make a note to call every Friday. Thanks for reminding me. Big hugs, Angela x

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Annie I'm a b it late this week but I can see that you are one very happy lady. Can't wait to see the sewing room pics - excited for you. Your flowers just so make me smile...I lllloooove fuchsias, and will be hunting some down at the nurseries now that we're back home. Have a wonderful time in your new room Hugs Robyn