Wahooooo it's week 100 and it's the start of a whole New Year......not the best of starts though cos I've only just realised it's Friday so am running late with my blog post today :-) I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't know what day of the week it is. :-)
Firstly I want to say a huge Thank you to each and every one of you who has taken time out of your busy lives to share your happy times. The world really is a better place because of it. Smiling is contagious so let's spread as many as we can in 2015. I would also like to wish you all a very Happy New Year full of good health and everything that makes you happy.
My word for 2015 is PROMISE.....
- The promise that at some point the plans will be passed for the alterations for our little bungalow
- The promise that we will get a new kitchen/dining room and can then empty boxes of stored kitchen stash
- The promise that I will be able to set up my new sewing room with my 5 machines, empty and organise all my bags full of fabrics and look forward to many creative times in my new space with all my crafty friends.
- The promise of many special family together times......these mean more to me than anything.
- I promise to make big efforts to stay well, watch what I eat and exercise as much as my arthritis allows
Our 5 little Grandchildren all in their Christmas dressing up outfits...we have 2 Elsas, an Anna, a Darth Vader and a Buzz Lightyear....Oh what fun and giggles they all had playing together.
My little apprentice in deep concentration learning to sew...."like Nanny" and.....
....very proudly showing off the finished cushion she had made. What a beautiful job she made of it too. :-)
My last smile I'm sharing with you today is this pic my youngest daughter put on Facebook this week....sort of says it all doesn't it?
I bet you've all got memories of tins like that. :-)
Now it just leaves me to say please feel free to drop in at any time during the week to add your smiles and link them below and I will post mine each Friday featuring the best from the week before....there was only 4 of you last week so how could I possibly choose just one? I love you all :-)