My show and tell today is full of indecision today. Some of you may already know that I'm a Libran ....I'm not the best to ask if you're looking for an opinion on something :-)
I started yesterday with my table like this...
Determined to sort out my ribbon stash into my new Ikea storage jars I tipped out the contents of my 4 old plastic [and now very tired] sweet jars onto the table in my make do sewing room. I started to sort it all out into colours but OMG the indecision was overwhelming.....
- They say blue and green should never be seen....does this apply to ribbon jars?
- Can in fact should creams go in the same jar as the white?
- Should peach go in with the pinks?
- Oh and which jar do all the multicoloured ribbons go?
- Reds in one jar
- Pinks in another
- White and creams in another and
- Blues, turquoises and greens in another [ cos I couldn't decide if some of the turquoises should go in the green or blue jar!!]
What has gone wrong?
I started out with 4 old jars and have them all sorted now but I've ended up with 9!!! So I now need a visit to Ikea to buy 5 more glass jars for my ribbons and......
This is another old plastic jar jammed full of lace trimmings.....will I need 2 or 3 glass jars to sort these into?
Life is just tooooooo stressful at times isn't it? :-) :-)
But can you imagine just how much fun I've had sorting and stroking all that lot?......I've had some of it for years and still can't bring myself to use some of it :-)
Thanks so much for dropping by today. I can well imagine I've made some of you chuckle today so please leave me a little message to let me know if you struggle with these important decisions like me and I will do my best to pay you a return visit as soon as I can.