Friday 25 October 2013

This week's smiles....week 41

Oh how these weeks fly by and this week has been no exception.  It was my birthday on Wednesday and it is our gorgeous son's birthday today....yes folks I went into labour in the night of my 30th birthday!!!!....a very aging experience :-)

Happy 26th Birthday Mark xxxx love you to bits xxxx

I had lots of giggles at your posts last week girls so thank you so much for sharing them all with us.  I have to say that I am featuring Sam's post this week though hoping that the advertisment for her plumber will encourage him to call on me in the near future....it would be so handy for party times.  :-)  Thanks for sharing Sam.

I have so many fab pics to share with you this week as you can imagine and will add them at the end but I just want to challenge you to all to turn up your sound to play this video and not be chuckling at the end of it...



Isn't laughter contagious?





Dressing up for Halloween.  :-)





Our little Pumpkin.  :-)






Our little artist.....he loves drawing and this is one of his Daddy. :-)

















I really hope you have enjoyed my shares this week and you will go from here with a smile on your face.  Please have a look around you and share your smiles this week and link them up below some time before next Friday.  I will visit each and every one of you and will feature my favourite in my next happy post.
Hugs,
Annie x

11 comments:

mamapez5 said...

Lvoely photos again Annie. I love to read your 'smiles' even when I haven't posted myself. (Just 'Rocking' this week).
You brought back a memory because I was taken into hospital to be induced on the night of my 36th birthday, though my son didn't arrive until two days later! But what a lovely birthday present! Kate x

Twiglet said...

Priceless! x Jo

Hettie said...

Fabulous! I wonder if I can make that laugh my ringing tone on my mobile? Too techie for me.
Hugs
xx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, I'm still chuckling :) Love the video and your pics of your gorgeous grandchildren ... they never fail to put a smile on my face. Belated birthday greetings to you and to your son ... it could have been worse I suppose, you could have given birth to him on your birthday! Hope you enjoy my little Friday smile. Elizabeth xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love the munchkins and their antics. They are always fun. Hope Mark had a great birthday.

Sorry I didn't play this week, but, unlike the munchkin twins whose potty play last week brought lots of smiles, seeing me in the same position would have censored me from the internet (grin). Yes, I still have a bug. And it is NOT going away fast enough. Happy Friday smiles and I hope to be well enough to join in next week.

Caro said...

Gorgeous photos, but I have to say that I love the infectious laughter! Thanks for hosting our smiles again. Caro x (#5)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That got me laughing too! Love the great photos..great smiles all round :-)
Hugs, LLJ xx

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Annie,

Absolutely, laughter is contagious!!

What little cuties!!

Hugs,
Kay

Kezzy said...

Wow wow wow I truly had a laugh at the video, it's true laughter is contagious. I love all the beautiful costumes, and they all look so cute in them. He really is an artist, that's really fantastic at his age. Hugs :-) Kezzy xxxxxx

Neet said...

Aw what a fab video to watch - and yes, I am smiling. Love the photos too - all beautiful children. You are so blessed.
Thanks
Neet xx

Debs Willis said...

Video definitely made me smile, and such cute pics!
Hugs
Debs x