Phew it's Wednesday again!....where do the other days in between go?
My weeks seem to fly by and every one seems to be pretty manic. This week I have...
- Had a table at Marton Craft Fair on Saturday with much older sister Jo and her daughter Maxine [pics below].
- Been treated to tea out and a night at the theatre in Shrewsbury on Sunday by that much older sister of mine. We went to see Greg Davies...very funny. Thanks Jo.
- Had a FUNDAY Monday with just Jo this week....we talked over ways to sell our hand made crafts and made a display of them in my sewing room for my customers to see.
- I opened up a Facebook page for our shop to try to advertise it more....if you would like to check it out and maybe 'like' it for us I would be really grateful. I'm pretty new to it all but it does say we need 30 likes before we can move on to the next step [I think! :-) ] Click on this link. Sorry if this is advertising Julia....we just want to be 'liked'. :-)
- I had a munchkin day with my gorgeous twin Grandchildren yesterday....much a fun time was had by all... so today I will be playing catch up with my sewing jobs.
So what is on my desk today I hear you shout....
My latest batch of quick Christmas cards I have made.....yes just a bit of simple paper craft ones this time.
And my latest parcel of gorgeous new wool rovings I have bought from Sara. What yummy colours they are too....have a feeling I will need to stroke these a while before I will be using them :-)
That's about it from me for today. I will do my best to call by to visit all who leave me comments in between my sewing jobs. Thanks for calling by and I really hope you all have a great week.