Happy Wednesday to you all.
It's been another hectic week for me [but nothing new there!]. This week has included...
- A trip to BBC Television Studios to watch the show Pointless....brilliant afternoon's entertainment for free.
- A trip to the theatre with Michelle and Brent to see Billie Elliot....Magical
- An over night stay in a 4 star hotel in London.....felt really spoilt
- The filling of the rag doll shelf in our blog shop [please check it out and let me know what your think]....exciting times
- Precious family times with our grandbabies.
- A brilliant Funday Monday with two special people....I cut out more little dollies
- Bread making, cooking and even a little bit of housework :-)
There really is NEVER a dull moment here. I have to admit that after all the walking and climbing of stairs over the weekend that Nurofen has become my best friend to get rid of the aches and pains but I am happy to put up with those to have such quality times with my best friend in the world [I'm blessed with a hubby in a million and would like to thank him for all the wonderful planning he does to make a weekend like that possible].
Now for a few snaps to 'show and tell' the world of sewing by Annie....
I've been sorting....
- neat pile of tiny print fabrics for my dollies
- box full of wools to use for dolly hair
- a bag with my dolly patterns in it
I emptied out one of my sweet jars full of ribbons to sort out pretty narrow ribbons for the dollies and then.....
.......managed to squash them all back in. :-)
You wouldn't believe all that would go in one jar would you?.....lots of brute force and determination required :-)
Today you can see [or possibly not!] that I am making shaped chair arm covers for one of my customers. I've had to make a pattern and she wants them piping so they will take a while.
And here is a bit of fru fru for you girls who like to see the posh frocks I am working on [this one started off a size 6 and I've taken it in 4"!!!]. It's coming up to prom time and I have several dresses to alter this week.
Now, please pop over to check out my rag dolly shelf and leave me a comment before you dash off to visit Julia and join in the WOYWW fun. I hope you all have a great week. Stay well and creative.