The churchyard opposite our house is full of snowdrops so I snapped a pic for you. They look so pretty amongst the old grave stones.
Phillip the pheasant likes to come to feed on a daily basis....mostly to annoy our dogs I think cos here he is right outside our kitchen patio door feeding and watching the 3 dogs sitting the other side of the glass :-) He is such a stunning bird and is so beautifully marked.
I thought this week I would show you a busy desk. This was Monday's desk.....and this week the mess was made by just the two of us cos our friend T was unable to join us. We seem to fill our table with all sorts.....
- scissors [at least two pairs], snips [at least two pairs], pins and needles
- dolly patterns...yes more dollies in the making.
- threads, trims, beads and buttons in the box in the middle of the table....this is Jo's travelling project box.
- sewing machine [Jo's only cos mine are all behind me as I stand to snap the pic]
- 2 coffee cups [compulsory of course and somewhere there will be two chocolate biscuit wrappers!]
- the canvas pic Jo is working on
- through the doorway in top right hand corner is the ironing board today [Jo put it here so I couldn't see her using bond a web on it :-) ....and we all know what bond a web on the ironing board is like!]
My family is still growing. I have had so many people call in and want to buy them that I thought I'd best make enough to fill a shelf in the blog shop. I have now cut out a further 3 so will be uploading them all in the blog shop as soon as they are all finished. They are adapted from an 'Oh sew Dollin' pattern and are suitable for children over three to play with [some have small parts such as ribbons and buttons]. Each and every one have instant appeal as all my little visitors have proved and I know at least two of these have found homes already :-).....and the best bit is I love making them :-) :-)
Here is my desk today. These are the next three little dolls in the making...three more little girl dollies and lots of finishing off still to do. Each doll is different so if you have a little person in your life I'm certain there will be one to suit.
That's it from me today. Please leave me a little hello comment before dashing off to Julia's blog to join in the WOYWW fun. Hope you all have an exciting week [I have lots planned for this week and will share more after the events [yes there is more than one on the cards for this week]....aren't I a tease?].
Hugs to you all,