Friday 3 January 2020

This week's smiles....week 352

Oh what a fortnight filled with smiles and happy memories it's been.  I was missing in action on the blogging front last week but it does us all good to step back from time to time.  I was very busy making memories and enjoying some 'me time'.
So, I wont waste any more time and will share just a few of my smiles with you...



Changing times

 Over Christmas Gina made this collage of Theo showing just how he's grown....it just happens while you're not looking doesn't it?  I really will have to stop calling him little Theo won't I?  :-)



Special memories being made

 This was over Christmas.  Mark got his guitar out while Lulu was at his house and they spent a little time together with it.  She has guitar lessons at school and was so chuffed to have Mark teaching her on his best guitar.



Moments of madness 

 Here's a selfie of us showing Michelle how much we love one of our Christmas presents from her.



Moments of magic

 Isn't nature just amazing?  This was a quick snap of the sky during the Christmas holidays.



The promise of things to come

 In every corner of our garden there's bulbs shooting up and little signs of new life....I love this time of year.





New additions to the family

 On 29th December Shell, Brent and the twins collected a new little puppy called Jet.  She's a Labrador x Border Collie and is simply gorgeous.


The first of many I hope

 Yesterday we had our first trip out in the motor home for the New Year.  We took the motor home for a run to Aberdovey and really enjoyed a walk on the beach with Milly.  Here's hoping 2020 will be filled with many happy trips out together.  We are still going to the gym 3x a week and I think I've already lost 10lbs so lets hope this is a good beginning with more to follow.




I hope you've enjoyed my first Friday smiles of 2020 and will link up to your own smiles below.
Hugs,
Annie x

6 comments:

Helen said...

Love the pics especially of Theo growing so fast!

Catriona said...

What a lovely post full of smiles especially on this dull morning. We meant to take the van out but Norrie is still being troubled by a sore leg. Off for my mammogram this morning and then to meet a friend for coffee and a catch up. Happy weekend. X

Lisca said...

Looks like you had a really lovely time.
Well done for sticking with it going to the gym. You will find after a while it will make you feel better. And of course the weight loss is a great bonus too.
Was the new Labrador last year or are they going to pick him up on the 29th? He looks gorgeous.
Happy New Year,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

Hi Annie. What lovely Christmas memories you made.
Definitely not 'Little Theo' any more.
The new lab puppy is very cute. There will be some hi-jinks with those two to play with I am sure.
I hope you manage lots of lovely trips in the motor home this year. Love Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie. I am here now. Been on the road most of today and I'm doing this from my phone so hope it works. Your photos are lovely and Theo is a real little man now. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

Twiglet said...

Well done on the gym activity - so proud of you both and what a difference it's making already! Such lovely photos - Happy New Year! xx Jo