Wednesday 9 October 2019

WOYWW....

Bears bears and yet more bears....and I'm loving it.

I made a really special bear for Catriona this last week and I have to say it is my favourite or at the very least it's one of them.....




It's made from a silk ballgown and isn't it just a gorgeous colour?  It was really lovely to make and I really loved the finished result.....he's now made his way up to Scotland and Catriona says she loves him too.




Yesterday these shirts came in the post from Nottingham...I'm to make two bears from the bottom two t-shirts and a further bear using the lilac shirt and purple tie....watch this space.









I am expecting the arrival of another parcel today with 5 shirts in it to make a further 5 bears and another customer is bringing me babygros to make another bear with. I love making each and every bear because they all mean so much to my customers and each one has his own character.

You will guess what I will be busy doing today so please expect me when you see me this week....I will do my best to visit all I can.  Hope your week is as rewarding as mine and you're all well and happy.
Hugs,
Annie x

18 comments:

Twiglet said...

Wow - those bears are certainly keeping you busy - I love the latest one! xx Jo

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Your bears are going far and wide! That silk is gorgeous, love the colours :-)
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

glitterandglue said...

Morning Annie. Goodness - that ballgown bear is beautiful - so glad Catriona loves it too. You are certainly going to be busy today - more and yet more requests for your little bears. Well done - a great idea for people to have.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

The silk Bear is indeed beautiful, your eye for detail is wonderful Annie every strip matches with perfection. You bring so much joy to people with your creations. Happy WoywW Tracey #11

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Annie, love Catrionas bear, how beautiful. Love to see how your bears make people so happy.Just waiting for the District Nurse to come take bloods ready for tomorrow. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 X

sandra de said...

Your bear making is definitely turning into a "sleuth". Who would of thought the collective would be so plain.
Have a lovely week.
sandra de @18

Helen said...

So many bears... take over the world! Happy woyww Helen #2

Fonda said...

Just stopping by to say hi, fellow deskie! Fonda #9

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, that is the most glam bear I've yet to see - just gorgeous! You are being kept busy with all those lovely packages. The anticipation must be intense, both for you and for your customers. Have a beary wonderful week. Hugs, Ellie x #20

Lynn Holland said...

A big bear hug for you Annie and all your lovely creations.
Lynn xx 16

Neet said...

You really are the Mommy Bear! That ball gown one is so striking but I am looking forward to seeing how the shirt and tie are incorporated into one of your MB"s. Does bear making exceed alterations these days? You seem to make so many - can we have a catch up on how many to date and where they have gone too. You need a map of the British Isles to stick pins in showing where they all go.
Hugs, Neet xx 6

Catriona said...

Thank you Annie for making such a lovely bear. I’m making a double sided wrap from the other piece that you so kindly returned.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That is one special Bear. I love everyone you make but this fabric is stunning and his little matching buttons....perfect. Have a lovely woyww and a happy creative week, Angela x14x

Lillianb said...

I love the bear. the colours are stunning, Ypi do a lovely thing making these bears.

Lilian B #15

Heather M said...

Hi Annie, I have to agree with you - the ball gown bear is special. Having said that all your bears look wonderful, such a talented lady! Have a lovely week Heather xx #28

Sarah Brennan said...

Brilliant Annie. I guess it's take a teddy to work every day for you lol. Looking forward to next year's crop already. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #4

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love this posh bear! Sounds as though you're going to be busy! Looking forward to the crop next year! Chrisx

Caro said...

That memory bear is so stunning. Love him/her. Sorry for the late visit, but life has got a little out of hand this week. Hope you are having a good week. Caro x (#8)