Wednesday 16 October 2019

WOYWW...

Another week and I've made more bears along side shortening many pairs of trousers and altering a dress so here's my latest bears...


They were made in memory of a much loved gent and are now bringing comfort to a family up in Nottingham.

Neet asked last week how many bears I'd made now so I've been having a count up and have printed off the latest page of them...



.....these bring my numbers up to 265 and they are now spread from Scotland down to Wiltshire and some have even travelled to overseas countries too....I really love the thought of Annie's love spreading over the world.  Each bear has a lot of love put into them when I make them and I know many of them have brought a lot of comfort to their new owners.  I take a photo of every bear I make and now have a file full  :-)
I hope you have enjoyed your visit this week and will leave me a little message so I know you've called in and as soon as I can I will aim to pay you a visit to see what you've been up to this week.
Hugs,
Annie x

15 comments:

Helen said...

wow, 265! that's amazing. have a great week Annie. Happy sewing. Helen #1

Twiglet said...

Every one a little character! xx Jo

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

That's an amazing amount of extra love and comfort to spread Annie, I love how you have taken pictures to catalogue them all. An excellent way to promote them although you won me over with the very first one I saw..!
Happy WoywW Tracey #6

Glenda said...

How wonderful, all that love to send! They are each one a work of art!
Glenda #15

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

That's an amazing amount of love. WOW I bet you can almost create them in your sleep. Did you see the Facebook post on the button bracelet? (Buttons from a loved ones clothing). I've also enjoyed your posts on all your grands. Hard to beleive how fast they are growing. You are blessed to live so close. Happy WOYWW thanks for the visit.

glitterandglue said...

Hi Annie. 265?! I am seriously impressed!! Well done. It was a great idea and has become very popular - keep that sewing machine well oiled!!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #8

My name is Cindy said...

That's an incredible accomplishment! And they are all so lovely! Happy WOYWW Cindy #18

Sue Jones said...

aww that's truly amazing ! How wonderful.
Soojay 23

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That's a lot of bears! You must be able to make them in your sleep now :-). How lovely that they're spread far and wide...
Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

So many bears, we'll have to start calling you 'The Bear Lady'. Hope you've had a very happy woyww, Angela x11x

Crafting With Jack said...

What a wonderful idea and how lovely to know your bears are helping people.

Lillianb said...

Thats a lovely thing you do, When my husband passed away 4 1/2 years ago a friend made to cussions out of his dressing gown and on bad days just cuddle one,

Thank you for doing these bears i know they bring comfort to lots,

Lilian b # 12

Anne said...

Well done with the bears Annie.
Thanks for visiting.
Sorry re late reply. Emergency call out to elderly Auntie last night ( mum's sister - she is 94 years old)
Anne X 2

Neet said...

Thank you for counting up your bears - that is some number of stitching! How lovely that you keep a photo memory book of your bears and where they are all now residing.
Here's to reaching the 300.
Hugs, Neet 3 xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wow, Annie, 256 is a lot of bears and yes they’re exceptional and surely great treasures in every one. Well done!
Happy belated WOYWW. Thanks for sharing, Shaz in Oz.x #10

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}