Friday 2 August 2019

This week's smiles...week 332

Well, another week has flown by and here we are catching up with our smiles of the week.  As always I've had lots to smiles about so here's a few pics to share with you...








Our garden continues to keep producing blooms and making us smile.



With all the sunshine and rain we have been having our new raised vegetable bed is growing fast and, as you can see in the background, the tomatoes are ripening fast now.




This funny my son sent me this week
....do you think he's trying to tell me something?

That's all my shares this week.  Please leave me a little message so I know you've called by and, if you can, then link to your own smiles below.
Hugs,
Annie x


5 comments:

Catriona said...

Think Grandad needs to be there too😂

Lisca said...

Your garden flowers are really strutting their stuff! Beautiful!
Your raised bed with the veggies is really coming on. And yes, I can see the tomatoes in the background. You will be eating those soon.
Oh yes, that is funny! Of course in your case it would e Grandma!
I remember teaching my son the 'magic word'. As you know 'please' and 'thank yous' are not used so much on the continent. They only say 'please' if it really is a favor you do them. So my little Italian boy had to be taught the magic word!
Hugs,
Lisca

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, I am here just got distracted this morning. I remembered to schedule the post though. Your raised bed is looking brilliant and you'll soon have something nice off there. The flowers are looking pretty too. It's just started raining here so no grass cutting yet, Apparently according to him in-doors who should be out-doors cutting the grass the weather forecast has suddenly changed. This is typical as I also have some washing on the go. Loving your funnies too.....Mmmmm you might be right about your son trying to tell you something but....."Are we bothered?" of course not Lol! Have a great weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

Twiglet said...

Your garden is a delight - I love the raised bed and it has become established so quickly. Love the cartoon - of course we grannies always have the last word as well as the magic one!

Lynn Holland said...

Love the Grandma cartoon and in your house I know that will be quite true haha
Lynn xx