Wednesday 18 October 2017

WOYWW.....

Well folks I'm back.....I wonder if you missed me? 

This was my view last week......


Coffee time in Rhodes....stunning view eh?  My hubby and I were away enjoying a wonderful week together near Rhodes to celebrate my up and coming big birthday.....what a beautiful island it was too.  It was hotter over there than usual for them and even reached over 30 degrees several of the days.....and my biggest achievement of all was that nearly every day I swam 10 lengths of the swimming pool having not swam for the last 12 years following my knee replacement....wahooooooo.

So I'm back to normal routine this week now.  Of course our little Milly had a week in our favourite kennels while we were away and was really spoilt by the girls at Whitley Crest....thanks for looking after her so well.  She has done a lot of sleeping since she came home and as normal hasn't really left my side but Monday she did this....



If I'm busy sewing and she is in need of a cuddle she often jumps on my knee but this was the first time she then went a step further and decided to lye on my desk by the side of my sewing machine.....what a cutie eh?

My other desk shot for this week shows you the lovely sparkly fabrics I'm playing with this week.....my baby boy is 30 next week [where did that time go?] and he has an 80/90s fancy dress themed party planned for the weekend after so I've been working on my outfit!!....well you just have to go for it don't you?
I wont promise to share a pic with you but I have a feeling my family might!!


So there you go.  I've shown you mine so now show me yours and if you leave me a little comment so I know you've called in I will do my best to pay you a return visit ASAP.  Have a fun week.
Hugs,
Annie x

16 comments:

Helen said...

That looks a stunning view! glad you had such an enjoyable break. your sparkly dress looks fantastic - we need pics when it's finished (and you in it!) so even if you don't I hope someone does!! Helen #3

Twiglet said...

Ha ha - well done on your glitzy outfit! I wasn't planning on anything quite so Dallas! xx

Neet said...

Aflac you enjoyed your birthday trip and well done on the swimming.
Love the picture of Millie.
Now Annie, you have to show us your outfit, preferably with you in it. What is Dave going to wear?
Hugs, Neet 4 xx (from a stormy Spain)

BJ said...

Love the sparkly fabric and also the shelf edge bunting, not spotted that before. BJ#6

Anne said...

Hi Annie. Glad you enjoyed your holiday, well done on the swimming. Can't wait to see the outfit :-) Anne x #13

Christine said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a good time in Rhodes, don't think I could manage those temps!
Look forward to seeing the piccies of your outfit - think we'll have to rename you Glitter and Stitch!!
Enjoy your week
Christine #17

Lanniesmum said...

Hi Annie-guessed you were away last week as it's not like you to miss a post. Your holiday looked fabulous and I'm envious of your swimming every day. Can't believe that's you 50 already-lol!! Enjoy the party but pleeeeese let us see some photos. Happy sewing. Catriona

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Annie, enjoyed seeing your holiday pics, isn't Rhodes lovely? We went there a few years ago. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Milly looks to have made herself very comfy on your desk, lol. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #1 XxXx

craftyani said...

Gosh you are brave swimming in the pool every day, although the weather was still hot here (until today and thunderstorm) it goes cold at night so pools are cold. Well to us locals!
Remember my dog when I came back from holidays she used to sulk for about 24 hours then slowly come round. Anickoana #14

Lunch Lady Jan said...

So glad you had a wonderful week for your birthday treat, I love Greece! And well done on the swimming every day. Now you're many things, Annie, but shy and retiring isn't one of them so that fabric is perfect for you!!! (Me too btw) Have a wonderful time at the party!
Hugs LLJ 11 xxxx

Julia Dunnit said...

A richly deserved break, and wow, it looked fantastic. Happy days, huh. So onwards then..are you going as Agnetha from Abbba?! How fun.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

So happy for you to have the trip away together. You'll look stunning in that beautiful fabric. Time sure does fly by. That precious Millie could capture anyone's heart. So special. Up early, he's already harvesting corn. So must make some portable lunch box meals. Enjoy a great week..Glad you are back.

Tracey said...

Fabulous photos, thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs
Tracey x
#20

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

And what a great view it was. Dogs! they are always full of surprises. Maisie and stan are at the groomers today and will be fetching them back soon. Pleased Milly likes her kennel, it makes life much easier. Happy crafty woyww, Angela x10x

Lindart said...

Wow, what a gorgeous view! Glad you had a good time, and Happy Birthday! That outfit looks awesome just lying is a heap - please show us when it's done! Your little puppy is very cute, he must have missed you a bunch! Thanks for sharing, have a great week! Lindart #34

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Annie, so glad you had a good break. You can't tempt us like that with the costume and not show it at least hanging up when finished! Have a great week. Sarah #24