Friday 6 October 2017

This week's smiles.....week 241

Before I have a round up of my week I must say many thanks to the regular few who link up each week....I really love seeing what has made you smile so please keep up the good work girls.

Now onto my smiles for the week. Wow what a week it has been since I was here last.  You will have seen the photos I shared on the post below of the wonderful weekend we had in Llandudno last weekend.....I don't think we stopped smiling for the whole weekend.  What a fab group of really special people.  Joining in each week with the WOYWW group on a Wednesday has really made some wonderful friendships throughout the world.  Without it I wouldn't have met all those folk and there would be so many less smiles in my life....as they say it's not a dress rehearsal so live every day.....I intend doing just that.

Since getting back I really think I've suffered post crop blues because I've struggled to be creative in what little time I've had spare but thankfully there's not been so much spare time because....
  • Monday was spent catching up on housework, washing the clothes from the weekend etc etc in between my customers
  • Tuesday morning 8.30 the lady arrived to give Milly her trim....photos at the end of this post.
  • Tuesday afternoon was spent looking after little Theo and what a little gem he is.....he's taken his first proper steps Wednesday night  :-)
  • Wednesday I spent sewing for another new customer.....it was alterations to a wedding outfit for his elderly mum to wear so it was pretty special....I didn't meet the lady concerned so just hope it all fits.
  • Wednesday evening we popped round delivering a card and pressies to that much older sister of mine who's birthday was yesterday 5th October.....I hope she had a lovely day.
  • Yesterday morning saw me whizzing round hoovering etc before really enjoying a good catch up with a life long friend....she and her hubby introduced me to my hubby many moons ago so she has a lot to answer for  :-)  We don't see each other often because we both lead busy lives now but she's one of those friends who when you're with it's as though you were with her only yesterday....I'm sure you know what I mean.
As you can see I fill my days with smiles.  I make every day count and never fail to make someone else smile during each day. My pics for this week are before and after pics of little Milly....she was such a good girl having her hair cut.

Before....
And after....

She's so proud of her new hair cut and looks more like a puppy now :-)  I wonder if she feels younger too....maybe I should try it?  My BIG birthday is looming at the end of the month so maybe I should shave my head and see how it feels.  I will be making memories next week so may be missing  but hopefully there will be lots of smiles to share the week after.  Hope you all have lots to smile about too.
Hugs,
Annie x

7 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, Milly looks lovely coat or no coat! She's a real sweetie. I hope you have a lovely birthday though you haven't said how big this birthday is and you must let on! Have a great time and looking forward to seeing your photos. Big hugs, Angela xXx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, gosh, listing what is done everyday does make your week sound super busy. I just chose to highlight the two days it took to get back home - they brought quite a few reasons to smile despite the awful weather. Milly looks fabulous after here trim. I'm bursting with excitement and anticipation as Molly is on her way. We are getting her a day early! You can guess what next week's post is going to be about. Have a wonderful 'post that big birthday' holiday and come back rested and refreshed - looking forward to the photos. Hugs, Ellie xx

Lisca said...

Hi Annie, I'm back at last. And I have just spent a delightful half hour Reading your previous blogs.Sorry I'm late posting mine.
I'm glad you had such a great time in Llandudno. I hope to be able to come next year. I haven't participated in WOYWW for ages as I have had no desk to speak of. We are having more guests staying this month but in November the room will be a craft room again, and I hope to do some scrapbooking. I have ordered 100 prints of all the photos I mean to scrap, so I can't chicken out now.
Oh my! Milly looks so good with her new trim. And I am amazed that the 'hair dresser' comes to the house. That certainly is a good idea.
Have a lovely weekend and a good week ahead with lots of smiles.
Hugs,
Lisca

Twiglet said...

Just humming along to basouki music here and checking out your weeks smiles!! Love the new hairdo - not sure you should really do same - maybe a little trim here and there!!!!! xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

See you maybe AWOL Annie, this Friday, wondered why you were so late, it’s after 8:35pm here so guessing you may not be linking this week, so joining in last week, anyway. Milky is very cute and eve so glad you had such good time at crop...
Hope your days are going well, sending hugs and prayer from Downunder.. :-)
Shaz in Oz.x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Mm don’t you hate auto correct, meant Milly, of course not Milky. Sigh
Maybe fat fingers too of course 😆
Shaz.xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie when you get this HeeHee! I know you're not here today but that wont stop us Lol! Have a great weekend, love Angela xXx