Friday 9 June 2017

This week's smiles....week 224

Another week has passed and I'm back to share some of my smiles with you.  Each week there are a loyal group who join in by sharing some of their smiles and I would like to thank you again for joining in.....it would be so lovely if we could get a few more joining in the fun because there is so much in this world not to smile about.  I'm certain smiles are contagious so lets hope they spread.

I have had lots to make me smile this week so here's a few snaps I can share.....



Little Stephen has lost his first tooth and as you can see he is very proud to show me a photo.....these little ones seem to be growing up so quickly.


His biggest sister, Phoebe had to do a study of Ancient Greece during her half term holidays so she decided to write an A-Z of all she found.  She typed it up on her laptop and as her mummy and daddy run a banner printing business she asked her daddy to print it out as a banner.  She was so proud of the finished results and her teacher really loved what she had done.



Little Theo is on holiday in France at the mo and here he is going for his first bike ride on the back of his mummy's bike.  He really loved it but........



......as you can see here he found the scenery just too boring.  :-) :-) :-)

He seems to be changing on a daily basis now and growing up so quickly but never fails to make me smile.

I hope you have enjoyed sharing my smiles and will leave me a little hello comment before linking to your own smiles below.
Hugs,
Annie x

9 comments:

tilly said...

lovely pictures of the beautiful children this week x

Lisca said...

AAAwww! Isn't he sweet! Lovely photos, Annie!
Hugs,
Lisca

Neet said...

Hello!
Love the photos of Leo, how cute he looks in his hat ready for his bike ride/snooze.
Well done to Phoebe with her banner - very impressive, not surprised teacher was thrilled. Hope Stephen had a visit from a fairy for that tooth - maybe that is why he is smiling so much. He is now on the way to becoming rich with all those teeth to come out.
Hugs, Neet xxx

Ashley H said...

That's an impressive project Phoeobe did! I'm impressed.

I think it would be quite soothing to be a passenger on the back of a bicycle ride. No wonder he fell asleep! :)

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Annie,

Oh how precious each and every one of your grans are! What a great smile, showing off the first missing tooth! Stephen definitely has a winning smile!!

Phoebe's study looks great! What a savvy little girl to think of utilizing her dad to print a banner. It looks GREAT!

And bless little Leo's heart. I used to fall asleep in the car all the time - not sure about the back of a bike though. He's definitely comfortable!!

Thanks for continuing on with Friday Smiles. It seems that that's all I've made time to do lately.

Hugs,
Kay

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, sorry I'm a bit late today I've just not been able to get near the computer today. The children look well and happy and little Theo is so cute. Happy weekend to you all, Angela xXx

Twiglet said...

Such a happy little bunch! xx

mamapez5 said...

Lovely pictures of the little ones. Well done to Phoebe. That's using the computer in the right way, and what a good job she has done.
It seems to me little Theo was hardly a baby at all. He'll be having his first birthday before you know it. Have a happy week. Kate x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, sorry I haven't been able to join in over the last few weeks. Hoping to join in again after my holidays. Despite that I've enjoyed reading your smiley posts. It's always lovely to see what your grandchildren are up to. Steve's gap-toothed grin is a treat and Phoebe's banner is fabulous. She must have put in a lot of research time to put it all together. I think all that fresh air must have got to little Theo :) Hugs, Ellie, xx