Hello all. I know you've come to see my work desk so I will get straight to the point and show you what I've been up to since you were here last....
I had an idea in mind so...
- I filled my new cutting station with lots of yummy fabrics.
- I did some measuring
- I made a pattern and then I.....
- I backed them all with some permastiff
- I cut them all in half
- I snipped all the curves and
- turned them all right sides out then
- I attached them to long strips of permastiff and........
Hey presto I decorated my new shelves with it all. Pretty eh?
More shelves have been put up on the other side of the room to hold all my little Ikea sets of drawers that have now been sorted, tidied and labelled so I can find everything....and of course those new shelves have been decorated too. :-) As you can see I really am enjoying making my new sewing room look pretty.....hope you like it too.
Thanks for popping by. Please leave me a little comment to let me know you've called in and I will drop by at yours as soon as I can.
I also want to say a big sorry to the google+ bloggers that visit me because I am able to read their posts but am unable to leave them a comment.....I do try honest.
Have a great week,