Happy Friday to one and all. Thanks to all who joined in last week and shared their smiles. It's always so lovely to see what's making you all happy in your lives. When you smile the world smiles with you so keep up the good work folks.
The blog I'm featuring from last week is from Tilly. It has been a while since she managed to join in the fun but wow hasn't she been using her time well! What a lot of wonderful crafty makes she shared with us....Thanks for joining in Tilly, please come back again soon.
My smiles have been many as always. Since last week....
- Our new bedroom has had it's first coat of paint on the ceiling and walls.
- The garage doors have been removed and been bricked up with the new bathroom wall being fitted in the middle'
- Our new bathroom has been boarded out and plastered.
- The new hall has also been boarded and is now also nearly all plastered
- Our new bedroom window has arrived and will be going in today.
- The drains have been dug out ready to intall our new bath washbasin and toilet.
- And of course [ if you saw Wednesday's post you will have seen the pics] I have been busy making my new sewing room pretty.