Hi all. Thanks so much to all of you who find something to link up that has made you smile in the week.....it really does make the world a happier place.
This week I'm sharing Judy's blog because she shared very special celebration pics of her Mum's up and coming 90th birthday.....let's all wish her a very Happy Birthday.
I'm sure we all have weeks when finding a smile isn't so easy and other weeks that are full of smiles.....well this week has been one full to the rafters with smiles for me....I could fill a book :-)
My smiles include....
- Special family times.....I know I have these every week and I really do know just how lucky I am to have my family close.....I'm blessed :-)
- A special day out with my darling hubby on Sunday to watch T20 cricket at Worcester....I bet you didn't know how much I love cricket. :-)
- On the way to Worcester we must have seen literally 100s of motor bikes [sorry no pic]
- On the bridge we walked across to get to the cricket ground we could see probably 30 beautiful swans [sorry no pic]
- I've been enjoying more creative sewing this week using my most favourite fabrics....when sewing for special friends it's each to cut into the best fabrics :-)
- We are progressing well now with the plans to make a start with our building alterations...We have found a builder that we really like [he went to the same school as my hubby and his wife is an ex nurse like me and she trained at the same hospital....small world eh? :-) ]. He hopes to make a start by putting the new door and windows in the end of my new sewing room in about 3 weeks and then hopes to start our extension by the end of July......things are getting exciting now. :-)
My little friend, Rocky, is never far from me these days. He's just had a hair cut [me too :-) ] and this week I think he was doing his best to stop me sewing. First he lay right in front of my industrial machine and kept lifting his head to look at me as if to say "What you going to do now Mum?"
But quickly realised I wasn't using that machine so he......
.....disappeared under my chair and came up between my knees :-)
When he's had his hair cut you can really see his big brown eyes and I have to admit I did give in to the pleading looks I was getting and quickly finished the job I was doing to spend some special time with my little friend. :-)
My last show and tell this week are of two more of the latest flowers in our new back garden....Aren't they pretty?
There you go....just a few of my smiles to share with you but I really do hope they have made you smile too. Please link your smiles up below and I will pop over to yours to see what has made you smile this week. Hope it's a good one for you.