Hello folks. Here we are on another Wednesday when a load of us link up over at Julia's at the Stamping Ground to expose and share our creative spaces....whether they be tables, desks, floor spaces or kitchen spaces. We are a really friendly bunch, joining in is free and there are very few rules so why not pop over to Julia's to check out the details.
I hope you will check out my previous post if you'd like to see my poppy pics taken while my dearest darling hubby and I were on a 'have it away' weekend in London. The poppies really were mind blowing and it was a weekend that will stay in my memory for ever.
Of course what you're really here to see today is my desk so I've stood back a little to snap you a quick pic of what's going on here.....
- As you can see I've mounted my machine embroidered Christmas card designs and been playing with the designs. I've scanned each one and printed a page of each of them off to work out what I'm going to do with them.....as they say....watch this space :-)
- I've just had a packet of 1" wooden beads arrive with my postman.....I've got a few ideas in the pipeline as to what I'm going to go with these so keep your eyes open for results.
- In the bottom left of the pic you can see some of my many boxes/bags of fabric and wools....trust me when I say this really is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to fabric stash
- Middle top of the pic you can see my little temporary rail where you can see some of my customers sewing waiting to be collected....yes I'm getting a few callers each week now thankfully.
- at the back of the table, under the cupboard you can see a couple of boxes of overlocking threads and my button box....I can't wait to set up my new sewing room when it's built....the plans have now been sent to the planning office and, all being well, we should be able to start building etc in the new year :-)