Friday 2 May 2014

This weeks's smiles...week 67

Hi folks.  As ever there is always so much to smile about in my world and it seems there were many able to share their happy posts last week....it's so lovely to have so many of you joining in the fun by linking up and sharing what is making you smile...thanks so much to each and every one of you.

This week I'm featuring Elizabeth's post....it was such a lovely pic of her daughter and her hubby celebrating their silver wedding anniversary and that photo of the little fishy face at the end just made me chuckle cos it's a face I pull and try to get my grandies to copy...so many giggles have been shared with them trying  :-)  Thanks for sharing them Elizabeth and thanks to Rhian for such a fab fishy face :-)

This week I'm sharing lots....



These gorgeous pics of Amy's happy three....don't you just love the black and white effects?





My 'little' boy [he's only 26 but will always be my little boy lol] with Shell's little boy....they are chilling out watching Frozen together.....they are such good friends.




Sam is making sure he gets the very last drop of the milk at breakfast time!  :-)



Lexi is having a snuggle with Bobby Bear and is telling him a story :-)



This box used to be full of duplo but now it's just full of love....and the last little duplo dog that she found in the box!  :-)



Now if those didn't get you smiling I'm sure this one will!!  I am all masked up to do major repairs on a horse blanket!!.  It's what you do when you're allergic to horses....and I still ended up with itchy eyes and a tickly throat!  Just thought you'd like a giggle at my expense  :-)

There you go....I've shown you mine now you show me yours  :-)  Link up your happy posts below and I will be over to see what you've been up to this week.

Hugs,
Annie x

17 comments:

Twiglet said...

LOL - you have posted great family pics on both your posts this week!!!x Jo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That's a SERIOUS mask. Not laughing, but did get a good grin from your lovely face.

Yep, I sure like the effects of those three. And your baby looks pretty comfy, too.

But I'm curious as to what a DUPLO is. Never heard the word before.

Happy Smiles. Hope by the time you read this, all those allergies are gone.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Yes, I know what a Lego is. Thanks for explaining. I think I've missed out on a lot, since I've never had children to raise, only the four legged variety.

Love how self assured ALL those little ones are. I think it helps their self images when they see themselves on a blog.

Of course, my friends don't see it that way. But they don't have blogs. They just complained about Facebook and other social media sites that have a myriad of stalkers and predators. After all, I somehow doubt anyone like pedophiles are visiting crafty blogs looking for excitement (grin). If so, I fear they are probably out of luck. So keep those smiling faces coming. They are truly a breath of fresh air each week.

Laura said...

Love the boys all snugged up watching TV!
Also had a big smile at you dressed up for work - wouldn't have guessed it would have been behind a sewing machine though!!
Laura
x

fairy thoughts said...

Hi Annie .... Snigger I hope the operation goes well.... Horse blanket??? You do get some strange things to work on lol
Janet

JoZart Designs said...

Missed you but I'm back now after a wonderful, joyous trip.
Love the sepia pics of those gorgeous munchkins. We are all so well blessed with our families!
I can see a sparkle in those eyes behind that mask! At lest you didn't have rubber gloves on or I would have been really worried!!!
Lots of love Jo x

cockney blonde said...

Great piccies, certainly worth loads of smiles but the mask has to be the best, lol, x

Julia Dunnit said...

Gasping at the growth rates of your grandees...and how like his Dad your baby boy is! Am horribly awfully late to everything this week, life off screen is being very mean! Will try to summon up a smile to link later!

glitterandglue said...

Hello Annie,

Lovely smiley pics today - and it is good to have something to make me really chuckle - thank you. Just to say your parcel arrived safely this morning - real happy mail!! 2 gorgeous little dolls from Jo and yourself. Thank you. Every one counts toward the 1000.
God bless you.
Margaret

Crystal Komara said...

Oh, what sweet photos, Annie. And the movie, "Frozen" is totally fantastic too! Happy Friday to you!

Hettie said...

Awwww! Bless. You in a mask looks funny. Though weren't you a nurse? So it shouldn't look quite so funny!
Haven't played with duplo for years! We were a lego family!
Hugs
x

Angela Toucan said...

bless you, and the children are adorable.

Chrysalis said...

Hi Annie - thanks for the chance to join in with the fun and games. Chris x

Elizabeth said...

Lovely post Annie - it's always such a pleasure to see your grandchildren here - they never fail to make me smile. The photo of your wee boy watching TV with Sam is lovely - and I just adore that sofa! So glad you enjoyed my post last week enough to feature it and hope you enjoy this week's too. Hugs, Elizabeth xx

mamapez5 said...

What a lovely set of photos. Your family are so much fun. My little boy is 27, so not far away from yours. The allergies are not much fun, whatever triggers them. I hope the effect didn't last for long. Kate x

Caro said...

Gorgeous photos all round. The photo of you did make me smile...I thought you were very brave to do it considering your allergy. Happy Belated smiles! Caro x (#12)

Caro said...

Gorgeous photos all round. The photo of you did make me smile...I thought you were very brave to do it considering your allergy. Happy Belated smiles! Caro x (#12)