Cait has written a beautiful blog using the questions from the lyrics of a song and has set a challenge for others to do the same. She has chosen 'Do you believe in magic' by The Lovin' Spoonful.
Do you believe in magic?...I certainly do. I make tiny felt bears and it never fails to amaze me the magic they work. From raising the confidence in a troubled young person to giving someone strength when sad or just being a little friend while in hospital. I've made literally 1000s now and know each and every one has worked a little of Annie's magic by raising a smile every time.
Do you believe in magic in a young girl’s heart?....Having two beautiful little Granddaughters and seeing how their smiles affect all around them I have got to say of course there is magic in a young girl's heart.
Can music free your soul?...I'm certain we all have a special song that makes us feel good about ourselves...isn't that what freeing your soul means?
Does it make you feel happy like an old-time movie?....Never been one for watching old-time movies really.
Is the magic in the music or is the magic in you?....I'm sure the magic is in the moment or the memory. When the music makes you feel great about something It's got to be that you remember just how great you felt when you first / last heard it.
Tell me of the magic in your life.
My life has been full of magical moments...
- when when I passed my driving test
- the time when I met my hubby and I knew he was the one
- the moments when my children were born
- when I passed my exams in nursing
- when I delivered my first baby as a midwife
- when my daughter got married
- when we saw the first scans of our little granddaughters
- seeing a beautiful rainbow in the sky
- sitting in our garden listening to and watching nature all around me
- my list can go on and on but must of course include waking every morning knowing I am alive