Wednesday 2 December 2009

Oh how quick the weeks are going!.....

Yes it's THAT day again. WOYWW. My week has been a really varied one. Everything from crafting, embellishing, knitting to of course sewing sewing and yet more sewing.


Monday was Fun Day but Tuesday evening was also a fun time for crafting too. My table has been full of wools, threads and fabrics and .......






I have even found time for cutting out a top for myself.








Yesterday brought yet more new customers to my door and a steady flow of regulars too so my rail is now full.....





3 skirts to take in and shorten
2 pair trousers to take in
3 pair trousers to shorten
pair trousers to patch and darn damage done my a moth
and even a shower curtain to shorten













I thought you might also like to see how far my embellished picture has gone. It will be an ongoing project and I plan to put poppies on it as they are one of my favourite flowers. So far I have embellished the background with wool rovings and used textured threads for stems in the foreground. Lots to do yet of course but I am really loving 'painting' with materials.


Hope you all have a fab, fun day and enjoy your blog hopping Wednesday. A x

9 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Your 'desk' is a constant source of inspiration for me, and motivation too! Your work load is impressive, but your crafty fun stuff is beautiful...the picture is just gorge. Organised and tidy too...I have a puddle of glitter and dust from sanding on everything. Bleurgh!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Loving the embellished pic so far :) Makes me want to get my embellisher out, but too many Christmas cards to make! It'll have to wait till after Christmas :)
Anne xx

her at home said...

I am busy doing Christmas things so its good to hear about something arty that isnt Noel at the moment!!

Twiglet said...

Busy here too! Blinds finished, ready to start a check top tomorrow.

Pam said...

You are busy, you make me feel very guilty as my dear husband has 3 pairs of trousers he is waiting for me to take up for him (he's only had them 6 months) I keep saying I'll do them when I finish my xmas cards, he did think that was Monday until I corrected him those weren't my cards I had finished I haven't even started mine yet, look like he has a long wait!!
Love your embelished picture the poppies should made a fab addition. Hugs Pam x

corry said...

You are a busy bee, do you ever sleep? Your embellished picture is coming along nicely.

Linda D said...

I'm sure that time must pass more slowly where you are - or have you given up sleeping? I don't know how else you manage to do so much, so quickly. Look forward to seeing the poppies.

Paige said...

I popped by Paypal earlier this afternoon and am now going to be stalking the postman until he brings that little box filled with Wispo loveliness :)

Sam said...

ooh that's a lot of sewing!! Rather you than me!! ;-)