Tuesday 10 November 2009

Welcome to the Moo-ed gallery




Muddyboots loved my little felted cow [as seen here on the left] and asked if there was anything else in the Mootiful range so of course Twiglet and I put our heads together and would now like to take you through the Moo-ed gallery.

£10.00 each plus postage







We proudly present Cassy cow the hand puppet made entirely to my own design and one of a wide range of puppets [watch this space for more tomorrow].





£30.00 plus postage.










A fleece finger puppet with hand felted cow's face.



£3.00 each plus postage









A cute fleece child's hat and scarf . Suitable for approx 1-3 yr old. Have given the first one made to my little one year old Granddaughter tonight and it fits her perfectly. :-)





£6.00 per set plus postage










A gorgeous little lined dolly bag with elasticated top. Approx 5" across the base and 7" high.



£6.00 each plus plus postage








Hand felted brooch,

peg clip and



fridge magnet.

£2.50 each plus postage.

7 comments:

Chris Stovell said...

Gosh, I always take a deep breath when approaching crafty blogs in case I, gulp, don't like the products but yours are really great. I love that moo hat and scarf!

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh bring it on!! You and twiglet have had a right moo of a day!!! Brilliant.

Calico Kate said...

Fab! What a creataive person you are.

Thank you to both you & Twiglet for leaving lovely comments on my CKOriginals blog - I think that you two are the only ones reading it!!
CKx

snailbeachshepherdess said...

You utterly mad pair! They are just fantastic - and no I haven't forgot - will be in one morning nice and early

Twiglet said...

How tall is the dolly bag Wipso?
And why is my word verification - flusi!!!!!!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

All fab. Your hand-felted things are wonderful :)
Anne xx

Susie Sugar said...

Oh they are all so cute you are clever I am not good at sewing by hand (put that down to being left handed) and the only thing my sewing machine is used for is sewing paper and card
But these are fab you are very talented
Hugs Susie xx