Thursday 22 October 2009

The Finished bag...


I have had requests to 'show and tell' my finished felt embellished bag so here is a photo. The main bag is turquoise satin and is fully lined and the front is embellished with hand felted flowers and beads. I'm not very good at putting colours together so I got my inspiration from the colours in the wool that I used to make the strap with. I just love the finished result. Not sure the photo really does it justice but it's the best I can do.

..........And what makes it even more special is I may well have a buyer for it already :-)

Happy to take orders :-)

3 comments:

Twiglet said...

That looks so pretty! I am sure you will be making lots more - maybe you should make a "How to do it" blog!

Julia Dunnit said...

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's been snaffled by a buyer already. Those of us who recoil in horror at the thought of making our own are loving your skill! It's a lovely lovely thing what you have made!

Felted House said...

This has turned out so well, the colours look great together!