Wednesday, 16 September 2026

WOYWW...

 Wow it's been a busy week....yes, another one :-)



We enjoyed birthday celebrations for Theo at the weekend.....can you believe he's 10 already?

It was really lovely to enjoy some family time...we make the best of every moment.




I had been waiting for months for these 7 to arrive and my customer eventually came on Friday, telling me he needed them ASAP.....so apart from family times I spent all weekend sewing them for him.  He came and collected them on Monday :-)...that's what you call service :-)




In my spare time [yes there was a little lol] I have finished the latest army of frogs...I love them when the are all layed out like this....They will be off to fight the battle against cancer soon.






On my desk today is another 5 Memory bears being made...they arrived Tuesday.  I must try to get them finished today because I am having the day off tomorrow to spend the day with Jan and Jo...I'm sure there will be lots of chat and giggles .  Can't wait to catch up with them both.

Hugs,

Annie x

4 comments:

BJ said...

Oh wow what a super set of group photos, family, bears and frogs. Adore the frogs been waiting to see they all together. Amazing turnaround on the bears too, you go girl. Lovely family. Hugs Bj#1

Twiglet said...

Looking forward to our day out! Your little frogs are so special and will be loved. Lovely family photo.x x Jo 🌈

Helen said...

Wow that was speedy bear making ! You're so good to your customers. Enjoy your day out . No i cant believe theo is 10 !! Happy woyww Helen #4

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Time goes so fast and the children are all looking so grown up. Loving your new bears and the frogs are amazing. Hope you all have a good day tomorrow, love to you all from me. Have a good woyww, hugs Angela x9x