Hello all. Such a lot has happened since I was here last Wednesday.
I finished the 5 Memory bears I was making on Wednesday and the went to their new homes ...each one had a panel of the 4 favourite items of clothing that belonged to a much loved Mum and each one has a little silver charm sewn on the front from her charm bracelet....such a lovely request and they made them even more special.
Thursday Jo and I visited Jan in her holiday home and we had a lovely time together...there certainly were no awkward silences :-)
I took up some crafty bits with me and we managed a bit of crafting together...these are to raise funds for the charity we support.
Friday my darling hubby and I set off with our caravan on another adventure...this time we headed to a campsite near Lytham St Anne's. Not a site we had been to before and it was pouring down with rain and blowing a gale when we got there so we got rather wet setting up our caravan.
Monday we visited Denise at Cabin Crafts near Blackpool. I have 'known' Denise for years and ordered many metres of fabrics from her over the years...I even made 2000 face masks using her fabrics plus many quilts etc
I have never met her before but she was every bit as lovely as I imagined. She has an amazing cabin in her back garden filled with gorgeous fabrics and haberdashery and I would highly recommend her if you're looking for fabrics...some just might have dropped into my bag [it would have been rude not to].
You can find Cabin Crafts here....it's well worth a look.
That's all from me for today. I will do my best to visit all who call by ASAP.
Hugs,
Annie x


0 comments:
Post a Comment