Friday 25 August 2023

This week's smiles....week 527

 It's another of those weekends when I write a post so you can all link up but am not sure I will be able to leave you all messages...I'm on an adventure :-)

It's been a quiet one with very few customers this week but as always I've kept busy with sewing for the charity I support and yesterday I had a bride and her bridesmaid here for fittings so I will have work to do next week.  We have enjoyed lots of Grandparent duties this week. I have a few pics to share with you...



Dont you just love it when little ones loose their two front teeth?  Theo lost the first one while on holiday in France and he's lost the other one this week...I'm not sure you can see but he already has his nice new big teeth pushing through.



Sam has been busy with his puppet making this week and has also been enjoying the costume making classes at his drama group.

We babysat the twins Wednesday night and while there Sam made a yellow puppet but the glue was still drying so no photo yet and the last one he has fabric to make is going to be a dalmation [they have a dalmation so he was thrilled to see I had given him some black/white spotty fur fabric].




I've snapped a few pics of my orchids alongside a few pics of the garden flowers this week....they keep making me smile.



Of course there has to be a few funnies...I hope none offend.  I hope you will leave me a little message so I know you've called by and I will do my best to pop over to yours to see what's been making you smile.

Hugs,

Annie x


6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow. Sam is really going to town on those puppets. He has found his calling.

Your flowers are still so beautiful.

Actually, for me, Theo looks like he's in pain. I hope not.

I have to miss next Friday because I help welcome a new host at Art Journal Journey. I will also be late visiting people today because I have an 8 am appointment and have to shower and be out the door by 7:15 am. That's 1:15 pm in your world. Have a super weekend, wherever your adventure takes you, dear Annie.

Iris Flavia said...

Oh. I have bad memories of loosing milk-teeth. Sewing comes to mind.. and doors, LOL.
Love the puppets (and the maker).
I have my first lilies!

LOL to the toilet! The 9-am not so much (my Brother´s FIL really has that problem).
Oh. Age can really... are there "youth-pills" ;-)
As FIL says, get old or die. I plan the first!!! I am at it, in fact!
Happy adventure to you! :-)

Twiglet said...

Lovely pics. I saw that toothy smile the other day - gorgeous. Lovely flowers and funnies.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Lisca said...

What a gorgeous toothless smile!
I am so impressed with what Sam is doing! Who knows what his adult career will be in the future...
What beautiful flowers!
You're going on an adventure? Does that involve a caravan? Whatever you have planned, I hope you have a lovely time!
Hugs,
Lisca

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie another great week here. I am thinking on the same lines as Lisca and wait with interest to see where Sam's interest in the puppets develop too. The flowers are still looking lovely. We.ve got a short trip planned for next week too so I'm not sure that I will make it here at the normal time so don't worry if I'm missing. See you soon hugs, Angela xXx

LA Paylor said...

I remember what a big thing it was to lose baby teeth!
leeAnna