Wednesday 24 May 2023

WOYWW....

 Hello all.  What a lovely day of celebrations it was last Wednesday.  I managed to call in on everyone to wish Happy Anniversary to all and have already recieved many wonderful ATCs....




Thank you all so much for swapping with me.  I really appreciate the work you've all put into making then all.  They are all so different but special in their own way.

Here's to many more year of fun and friendship.







It's been a manic week this week and I have already.....

  • Taken in a dressing gown
  • Shortened a lady's top
  • Shortened 2 pair of trousers
  • Rehemed 2 pair of trousers and
  • Taken in a dress to remove the zip fastening
I had little Louie as an extra afternoon yesterday and will be starting my morning today making another Memory bear....Louie was too tired to do it yesterday :-)




Many of you were interested to know what I was making a baby's graduation cap for.  I've been allowed to share these photos with you....how gorgeous are they?
It's always lovely to see how my makes get used.

That's all from me for this week.  I hope you have all had a great week.  I will do my best to call on all I can once I've caught up on my sewing after enjoying my play day yesterday.
Hugs,
Annie x

13 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Those are some cute graduation photos Annie - great use of your sewing! Hope it's not too manic for you this week. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Helen said...

Well the graduation cap makes a bit more sense now... cute baby photos! thanks to you and Jo for your atcs if I didn't say last week! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Twiglet said...

Love the little graduates! Gorgeous ATCs. Guess mine went in the bin.🤣🤣🤣

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Actually the baby graduation pics are cute so I get the mortar board now! You’ve had another busy week sewing, I’ve used quite a bit of the Laura Ashley fabric for drain bags, it’s lovely to sew with.
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

Anne said...

Super ATC'S. Cute baby pics. Have a great week. Anne x 14

Christine said...

How super!! what a great thought about the Graduation! I can see that becoming a new line for you . . . lol
Have a good week
Christine #18

Diana Taylor said...

The baby graduation photos are so cute and it all makes sense now - what a sweet idea. It sounds like you haven't stopped this week - by comparison it's taken me 3 weeks to think about shortening some elasticated sleeves on a new top - once I've unpicked it it will take another couple of weeks to work out how to put the new elastic in without it showing!!
I hope you have a lovely week,
Diana xx #16

Spyder said...

Super pictures 'specialy of baby! and some really lovely ATC's too. Wishing you a happy WOYWW! ((Lyn)) no number, can't link

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Such a lovely haul of ATCs. Sounds like you have been really busy thuis week. That baby graduation is fabulous. The mortar board was the crowning piece of that graduation. Happy WOYWW from #4.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, great collection of ATCs and many thanks for your one too. It's lovely when you hear them pop through the letter box and see the lovely ideas that have been produced. Busy week for you as usual, not surprised ther Lol! I've been gardening this morning before it got too hot but back to the laptop now. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x13x

Crafting With Jack said...

Those are some great photographs, so cute. Happy WOYWW Angela #19

My name is Cindy said...

Happy mail is such fun isn't it, and all so different! Thanks again for swapping. That little hat is super cute! Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx

Neet said...

You have some lovely atc's on display, nothing quite hits it like happy mail does it?
Sorry I am so late visiting, the torn muscle has been horrible on top of everything else.
Hugs, Neet xx