Friday 19 May 2023

This week's smiles.....week 513

 Oh what a lovely week I've had since last Friday.  I'm sorry I didn't get round to all your blogs to comment on last week....it was because we were on an adventure to South Wales visiting Jan [LLJ] and family and what a wonderful time we all had.  Jan made us so welcome and even little Milly was allowed to explore their house and garden ....it was so lovely to relax.  There wasn't an awkward silence once...I think we chatted and laughed all weekend.

Then of course on Wednesday it was the WOYWW 14th year anniversary ....I managed to drop in on every blog once I had finished Nanny Annie duties with little Louie and juggling work of course....life here is never boring :-)





My photos this week are of all tho wonderful flowers in our garden at the mo...they seemed to all bloom ready for our return from our break away.




We have one flower bed full of granny's bonnets at the mo and there are lots of different colours...it's all so pretty so they have a collage of their own :-)



Finally of course I have to share a few funnies with you...hope something makes you smile.

Hugs,

Annie x

8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've never heard of, nor seen Granny's Bonnets before. They are gorgeous.

It took me all night and most of Thursday morning, but by the time I commented on Elizabeth's blog, I was finally ready to put my typing arm up and relax. You WOYWW deskers know what I'm talking about and everyone else will probably be clueless.

Oh Annie, I have a washer and dryer just like those!! LOVED the dog, but had to enlarge to actually see it.

Have a super weekend and great week ahead.

mamapez5 said...

So glad you had a lovely time away, and how nice to spend time with LLJ. (It is a very long time since I joined in with WOYWW, but the names are familiar).
Your flowers are always so beautiful. They respong to the love you give them! I know the 'granny's bonnets' as aquilegia, and I used to grow the ones called petticoat tails. They are so pretty.
I also had to enlarge the funnyto se he dog. They all made me smile. Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, pleased you had a nice time away. Yourt flowers look lovely but never heard of Granny's bonnets and will have to look for them. The funnies are brilliant especially the black dog one. We used to lose Stan in all kinds of ways because he was pure black. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

Iris Flavia said...

SOOOO nice to meet (blogger-?) friends and it works out perfect. I can´t - well will have to wait till February - to meet some of ours in Perth again!
What did we do pre-internet? Just kids from the neighborhood, now worldwide!

Beautiful flowers.

Haha, Charles in "Mummy´s" Outfit really made me more than smile!

Lisca said...

I’m glad you had such a good time at Jan’s. I’ve not met her in person but I did join in with WOYWW for a few years.
Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous. I suppose our climate here is not suitable for so many flowers
The funnies were…well…funny!.
Have a restful weekend
Hugs,
Lisca

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It was a fun time had by all, even Milly!! A lovely couple of days, the weather has continued fine so our solar panels are working overtime, lol (and making G very happy!). Your garden is looking beautiful, I think I need some more Granny Bonnets in my patch.
Hugs LLJ xxx

LA Paylor said...

washer and dryer! ha! and first day at work so funny.

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post