Friday 9 April 2021

This week's smiles...week416

 Here we are at another Friday catch up of the smiles from the last week....and there's been lots of them but sadly I've not taken photos of most.  We had sunshine over the Easter weekend so were able to enjoy catch ups in gardens with the family...Saturday we saw Michelle and co, Sunday we saw Mark and co and Monday we saw Amy and co....it's so lovely being able to spend a little time with each.   Then the weather changed and by Wednesday morning we were white over with snow.

I've had a busy week making more Memory cushion covers and Memory bears and I have already got two wedding fittings booked in for next week as I am allowed to have brides in for fittings from Monday....exciting times ahead.

I've popped out into the now thawed garden and snapped a few pics...




A few longer shots today so you can see the blossom on our two trees at the mo...they really are gorgeous.


Finally here's a few funnies I've found this week...









I hope they made you smile too and you will leave me a little comment before linking to your own smiles at the bottom.  Have a great week.

Hugs,

Annie x

7 comments:

mamapez5 said...

The bread and sunshine funny made me smile Annie.
Isn't it nice to be able to see the family again. I am glad things are getting back to normal for you.
There could be a lot of wedding outfits to come. There must be so many that have been pout on hold for the last year or two. So you could be kept busy this summer. Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, I'm back from walking the dogs. Stan and Maisie send hugs but they say they are resting right now. Pleased to hear you're keeping busy. The weather is so changeable at the moment so we've covered up the blossom on the plumb tree as last year the frost caused all the flowers to drop and the poor thing tried flowering again later in the year and the fruit was tiny so fingers crossed for this year's crop. Loving the funnies too, I know how that guy feels. Have a great weekend, Angela xXx

Lisca said...

It's so lovely you have been able to visit your family over the Easter holiday, even though it was outside. And oh that weather is really crazy! Even here we have been wearing t-shirts and the last couple of days I had to find my winter clothes again. (No snow here fortunately).
Your funnies are great. I like the apple turnover and the Easter picture. That sums up the weather I think.
I suppose you will be getting busy very soon, if people are allowed to come a do fittings. As Kate says, there will be weddings...
The blossom is beautiful. And i love your tulips. They stand tall and proud.
Have a great weekend whatever the weather,
Hugs,
Lisca

Twiglet said...

Love those funnies Annie. I just tried Julia's post and managed to get on and leave a comment! Then when I tried again it wouldn't let me on - what the ... is that all about! xx Jo

Lynn Holland said...

How lovely that you’ve managed to see the family. Now that’s worth a massive big grin never a mind a smile.
The funnies are very good. I forgot to look at what Mum’s put on her Facebook page. I’ll have to do a double up next week.
Have a good weekend Annie. Big kiss for Miss Milly.
Lynn xxx

Olde Dame Holly said...

Oh, I love the funnies! They brought a smile!

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Yes, that's pretty much how the weather's been lately!