Friday 27 November 2020

This week's smiles....week 398

Hello all and a very happy Friday Smiles to each and every one of you.  Every week is different here for me.  Last week I had no customers at all and this week they have been bringing / sending me lots of sewing jobs....everything from shortening trousers and coat sleeves to making many Memory bears and even an elephant.  At least last week's lull meant I could get my head down and get all my Christmas cards made so I used my time well.

I have a couple of photo smiles to share with you...





Here is our little Theo enjoying forest school....He's growing up so fast now.



Shell has been home recovering from Covid [sadly it's taking much longer than she hoped!] and while she's been at home she's sent me a few photos....from the top

  • Jet wearing her Christmas jumper
  • The Christmas tree in their sitting room that they have put inside a playpen so it will survive Jet!
  • The windowsill in the playroom has now got their nativity scene out for Christmas and one of the children has put their Lego campervan alongside it....we have had a chuckle about it....these campervans get everywhere don't they?




That's my lot for this week.  I hope you are all keeping safe and well and have lots to smile about....please share below.
Hugs,
Annie x

8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'll be by soon. I need to eat something before I fall apart.

Twiglet said...

Love the thought of M & J arriving at Bethlehem in a camper!! It's the modern way lol. Love the pics of forest school - great fun. xx Jo

Karen said...

Glad you've been staying busy as well as enjoying some down time ~ Big smiles at the wise men traveling by camper to see the Baby Jesus, much nicer ride then a camel :) Blessings to you!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I think lots of people think they can get over the Covid quickly when in fact it's a long haul. My mum was in hospital for about three/four weeks and a nursing home for about four weeks and still wasn't right when they sent her home but she is much better now though it has effected her hearing and sense of smell. She is 92 but her good health before the virus helped her to fight it off so I understand how Shell must be feeling but it will get better. Nice to see the children having fun and jet's jumper is lovely definitely eyeing that tree up! Have a lovely weekend, Angela xXx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to return. I had to eat something, then promptly fell asleep, even though I am normally awake all night in my world. Sadly, I spent much of yesterday cooking instead of sleeping. It caught up to me, I fear.

Theo looks adorable in his outfit. Looks like he's taking forest school seriously. And Jet is SO adorable. I laughed at how they set up their tree. It was also cute to see the Lego camper was parked on the side of the Nativity set. All GREAT smiles this week. The bummer is Shell is having a hard time getting over the virus. I hope she is better soon.

mamapez5 said...

I love the concept of forest schools. A lot of little children don't get half as much outdoor fun as your family do, so it is really good for them. Theo is obviously enjoying it.
I hope Shel soon feels a lot better. Everyone seems to be getting their decorations up early this year. I like mine to go up as soon after 1st December as possible, so I am relying on my new tree arriving on the day they said it would.
It sounds as though you have more than enough work to keep you busy, and I guess that is a good thing while we are all confined to home.
Stay safe and well. Kate x

LA Paylor said...

that black puppy is a beautiful model!!!

Lisca said...

I'm sorry to hear Shel is still feeling rough. It takes time. It's a nasty virus.
Seeing Theo playing at the forest school is a delight. Children should be outside and getting their hands dirty. Discovering things in nature and through that (and being cold and wet), get their immunity. So well done Theo.
Jet made me smile in his Xmas jumper.
And of course the campervan really takes the biscuit. I can just imagine Joseph and Mary traveling to Bethlehem in a campervan. Well, why not?
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca