Friday 11 September 2020

This week's smiles....week 388

 Well, that week flew by for me....how about you?


We had a long weekend away in our motor home with Milly and although she is now 4 and has never liked water until now she decided she would take the plunge.  It was a really lovely campsite that we had taken our children to when they were little and has a steam running through it that they used to love paddling in and for what ever reason our little Milly decided she needed to paddle in it too.
It really made us smile because she did it like it was something she had always done before :-)


On Monday this week our 'little' Theo had his 4th birthday....doesn't time fly?
They were away for the weekend at the seaside so he had his birthday present from us on Tuesday when we babysat him and Maisie.  The top two pics are of him building his present from us with his Grandad....precious memories being made.



As Theo's mummy left for work little Maisie whimpered a little so Theo got down from the table where he was playing and went over to give her a cuddle and said...'It's ok Maisie, Mummy has only gone to work, you've still me here'.

He's such a loving little boy.


Finally for those that enjoy my garden flowers here's my latest collage.  On the top left is a new little Rowan tree we have planted so that the birds can enjoy the berries.

That's all from me for today.  Please leave me a little comment and link to your own smiles below.  I did visit you all last week but one or two I was unable to leave comments on because the internet was poor on our campsite.
Hugs,
Annie x

7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Beautiful flowers. You're sure to get lots of enjoyment out of that new tree, too. Happy belated birthday to Theo. He sure rated this week, didn't he. He's adorable. And how sweet to see Milly playing in the water, too. Have a super Friday and rest of the weekend, too.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

What a lovely family you have and little Milly! I cannot believe she's four now it only feels like yesterday that you got her. Wishing you another lovely weekend. I'm off to walk the dogs now. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

Lisca said...

Theo is four already! I don't belieeeve it! What a lovely little chappie he is. So sweet how he comforted Maisie.
Your garden is still looking lovely.I love the fuchsia.
How peculiar that Millie has decided she's venture into the water... But she enjoyed it by the looks of it. And so did you on that camp site. It looks a lovely quiet site.
Just reading the comment you wrote on mine. Yes, I did test the oven. I asked for some time to test it before making my decision about sending it back or accepting a discount.
Luckily my mum had sent us some money a few days before. When mum sends us money, we always wait for the inevitable disaster. Something always happens. They usually come in threes, so I am now waiting for the third thing to go wrong as there is still a little money left....
Enjoy your weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

I think Granddad is enjoying the building as much as Theo is. Fancy him being four already.
Your flowers are beautiful Lovely pink roses blooming still. I have always like rowan trees. I hope your does well.
I am glad you enjoyed your weekend away. Our dogs don't like water either, and they still run as far away as possible when we are in the pool!
I see you are busy with your sewing, so have a good week doing what you enjoy. Kate x

Catriona said...

Heartmelting is the only word for Theo and the puppy. Can’t believe that’s Theo four and I always love photos of him with his Grandad. Happy weekend-it’s wet and windy here today so my sewing machine is calling! X

Karen said...

What a sweet soul Theo has ~ He must have received that kind of love too. Look at all the shades of pink to red ~ Beautiful. I'm not always into camping, but a weekend away would be nice right about now ~ Enjoy

Lynn Holland said...

I can’t believe Milly is four already. It seems like yesterday you got her Annie.
Your garden is so beautiful with all it’s colour.
Have a lovely weekend. We are off to the caravan tomorrow
Lynn xxx