Wednesday 6 November 2019

WOYWW.....

Another week has whizzed by and after a weekend of adventures in the Motor home and not getting back to Monday afternoon [ pics will follow on Friday as we made memories and had lots to smile about while we were away] I had customers leaving me messages everywhere and now probably have a very busy end of the week with sewing to come through my door.

On my desk today is....


...yes it's in full on Christmas mode today while I'm waiting for my customers to arrive.  As most of you will know each year I make our Grandchildren [plus a few extras] a little something to hang on their Christmas trees so I have got out all my Christmas fabrics and made a start..


...this year I've decided to make each one of them a little lined Christmas stocking with their names on to put a little treat inside so I've cut out lots in different fabrics so that the outsides are different to the linings.....watch this space as they say :-)

That's all from me for today....I'm expecting lots of Memory bears, cushions to make cushion covers for and other sewing jobs through my door soon so, if you leave me a little comment so I know you've called by then I will do my best to pop over to yours to see what you've been up to between customers.  Hope you all have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x

20 comments:

Helen said...

the stockings look so pretty and will make Christmas memories for them all. Good luck with all your customers! Happy WOYWW Helen #4

Twiglet said...

Gorgeous Xmas fabric - have fun with your little stockings. xx Jo

glitterandglue said...

Morning Annie. There's never a dull moment in your house, is there?! That stash of Christmas fabrics looks so jolly and cheerful... Hope all the stockings come out fine and all the memory bears, cushion covers...
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #7

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lol, you've been a busy gal in all sorts of ways - Christmas stockings seem to be the theme of the day, there's a few on my desk too! Hope you and Doddy are ok,
Hugs LLJ 2 xxx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

These will make lovely, personal presents, Annie! Have fun making them! Thanks for your visit earlier! Happy #544! zsuzsa #15

Glenda said...

We are all gearing up for Christmas! Me too...Love the stocking idea! They will be loved!
Glenda #18

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, glad you had a lovely weekend away in your little cottage on wheels and look forward to seeing the pics on Friday. The children are going to love those stockings - especially if the find a little something nice inside. I didn't get a chance to comment on your smiles on Friday but I think your day with the girls at Splat and Splodge looks great fun. Hope your day hasn't been too busy. Hugs, Ellie x #20

My name is Cindy said...

Sounds like you are going to be busy! Happy WOYWW Cindy #19

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Christmas stockings! what fun and I'm sure they will be much loved too. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x11x

Little Dorrit does... said...

What a lovely family tradition! I'm sure those stockings and all the other "little somethings" you've made will always be treasured.
Amelia #22

Julia Dunnit said...

A festive work desk..good sight for my scrapbook sore eyes! You make me smile so much...making a little stocking to put a little treat in. You mean, making a treat to hold a treat. Again!

Crafting With Jack said...

Lots of Christmas fabric, happy making and a happy WOYWW!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Yes it's definitely looking amlot like Christmas on your desk today. Look forward to seeing those personalised stockings, they sound wonderful.
Happy WoywW Tracey #11

Lynn Holland said...

Lots of busyness at your house even though you escaped for a while. Where do you get your energy
Lynn xx 8

StampinCarol said...

Oh my! Your desk is full of Christmas!! Love the little stocking ornaments! Hope you get caught up on all you need to do!
Have a great week!
Carol N #3

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Your Christmas stockings will be great gifts.

Catriona said...

Christmas fabric out here too but my mojo seems lacking this week. It’s good that business is doing well but also good that you have time for fun.

Sarah Brennan said...

You certainly sound busy in the lead up to Christmas Annie. The stockings sound a great idea. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #5

craftyani said...

Glad you enjoyed your short break used to love weekends away with our caravan when I lived in UK. You are certainly a busy busy lady, love your Christmas materials wish I could buy some here. Have a lovely week and don't work too hard. Ani#1

Caro said...

Gorgeous fabrics for the little stockings! Sorry for the late visit this week. Happy belated WOYWW. Thanks for sharing. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#14)