Friday 5 April 2019

This week's smiles....week 315

I've had a really fun week filled with smiles....I've planted a flower and vegetable garden, ploughed a field, white lined a road and even made a pond....for those that didn't call by to read my Wednesday post I'm busy designing and making a play mat for the Grandchildren....and I'm loving it.  Of course once you get started the ideas flow fast and furious and who knows where it will go next but I will update you all next Wednesday so please call by if you want to see it's progress.  The speed of completion will be decided on the amount of work that comes in and the amount of extra ideas I get to put on the mat.

Of course I have also had many other things to make me smile so here's a few pics to share some of them with you....



This is the cool dude that arrived for his play date with me on Tuesday.....and it's not summer yet :-)



He used the little case he brought with him as his work bag during the day and at one point he said ...'I'm going to work now Nanny with my bag like Daddy's but Daddy has grown up toys in his bag!!'.....I didn't dare ask what sort of toys those were :-)





Amy's three had been given a project at school about the village their school was to be done at home and Steve decided he wanted to make a model of the village shop.  He's built it and painted it himself and it made me chuckle that it obviously sells footballs.....can you tell he loves football?



Lulu has made a clay model of their school...it's only a little village school but the children are all very happy and are really achieving great things there.





Phoebe decided to write a fact sheet about the village.....it's brilliant and I can see why the houses sell as quickly as they do....who wouldn't want to live there?

That's all I have to share with you this week.  Please leave me a little message to let me know you've called by and if at all possible then link up to your own smiles below.
Hugs,
Annie x

7 comments:

Lisca said...

Yes, I saw your Wednesday blog and was hoping to see more today. I shall have to be patient and wait. But it's a great idea.
The children seem to be very 'aware' of their village now. Isn't that lovely. I remember this is how we started to learn about geography when I was little. We also made a model of our school and later of our neighborhood.
I love the little model of the school and the village shop is absolutely great. I would come and buy a football if I lived a bit closer.
I will try to read the village description later as I am in a hurry to go to the gym, but I'm sure it will be very interesting. And I will look it up on the map of course.
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

Lynn Holland said...

That’s it we are moving to Hadnall Philip says. A brewery and a pub book him in haha.
The children have such wonderful imaginations don’t they Annie, a village shop with footballs and Daddy’s work toys - glorious all of it haha.
Lynn xx
Have a lovely weekend

Twiglet said...

What a brilliant school project and such thoughtful responses from all 3 children - well done. xx Jo

mamapez5 said...

That was an excellent school project and the children have all done so well. I love all their work. Little Theo is certainly following in daddy's footsteps. I guess daddy's toys are more of the technical kind.
I shall go and read your Wednesday post in a minute and find out about the play mat. It sounds a great idea.
Hugs Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, sorry I'm late just got distracted when I got back from the gym and yes it was crafty stuff that did it. Looks like it's been another great family week for you. Can't blame you for not asking what is in Daddy's case it's probably better not to know Lol! Loving the school model too. Have a lovely weekend too. Hugs, Angela xXx

Gill Edwards said...

How gorgeously cute is your play date in those sunglasses? You really are such a busy and clever lady. I'm joining in this week but may be a tad later due to a busy day.
Gill X

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

WOW, Annie. Those children are SO talented!!!!