Friday 2 November 2018

This week's smiles....week 296

It's been one of those weeks when I've needed to focus on keeping busy to override the dull, constant pain of my sciatica....I really will be glad when it goes now.

I've had lots of lovely sewing to occupy my hands and mind and have had plenty to smile about so here a few of my shares...



Here's my little trick or treaters that called at my door for Halloween with their friends.

Fab outfits twinnies.



Here's Amy's three in their Halloween outfits on their way to their friends house for a Halloween party.....even Poppy dog likes to line up for a photo.



I thought I would also share with you colours around our garden at the mo.....don't you just love the colours of Autumn and the few flowers that, so far, have survived the frosts we have had?

Those are my shares for this week.  Please share your smiles by linking them below.
Hugs,
Annie x

6 comments:

Twiglet said...

Fab costumes and make- up. Glorious colours in gardens at the moment - frost just getting to my Tom Thumb!!!! xxx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Gorgeous colours in your garden! I meant to say how much I like your new header pic too 😊 Hope your grandees enjoyed Halloween!
Hugs LLJ xxx

Lisca said...

I spotted your new header immediately. Beautiful colours! And you still have some flowers in your garden. Beautiful!
Yes, I expected to see your grandies in their halloween costumes. They look fab. I love the face paint too. Very scary!!
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Looks like someone's been having fun and the autumn colours are lovely too. Still need to get some gardening done but just been otherwise occupied with the sciatica especially but don't need to tell you about that. Have a lovely weekend, Angela xXx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, terrific shots of the children in their Halloween outfits - they look fab. Love that the dog likes to get in on the photo session too - he's beautiful. As are the photos taken in your garden and I'm loving your new header photo. I love autumn and I will miss the colours of the season when we finally move into winter. Hope your pains ease very soon. Hugs, Ellie xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Halloween fun was had by all, I can tell. My question is, do all the children remove their shoes at home? I have carpet though out the main rooms in my house, so I don't think about taking off my shoes. I'll be back next week. I had planned to be here sooner, but it's been a very busy day.