Friday 17 November 2017

This week's smiles....week 246

Another week has passed and we are here at my round up of the smiles from this week.  Many thanks to those who join in each week....I love to see what's making you all smile,

My week's smiles have been many so here's a few pics to share with you all....



My two little brownies went to the Remembrance service at their local church on Sunday and were given the job of laying the poppy wreath for their Brownie group.....proud moments.








Little Theo loves his books as you can see....he's reading while his mummy changes his nappy  :-)




There's such a wonderful world out there to explore when you've just learnt to walk....here he is enjoying some family time with his mummy and daddy at Attingham Park at the weekend.



My happy post for the week was this stack of gorgeous cotton laces.....I've got to stop stroking them and find a special job for these now.


And this is the gift that just keeps on giving....we were given it for last Christmas and just look at it now.  It's simply stunning and I don't think I've even seen one with so many blooms before.

There you go.  Those are my smiles now please leave me a little comment then share your smiles with us by linking up below.
Hugs,
Annie x

7 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, I must be early this morning. Just got back from the gym so smiling now though can't say I do on the way there Lol! but I know it's good for me. Lovely photos this week as usual unlike myself, I just seem to have been busy but nothing much that would be good to photograph really. The kids are growing fast before your very eyes. Love the Cactus, mine is still in bud so should flower for Christmas, I do love them. Have a great weekend all of you. Big hugs, Angela xXx

Lisca said...

Good morning,
Lovely to read you smiles this morning over a cup of coffee.
The brownies look so cute. WEll done girls for being able to lay the wreath. Those uniforms are so different tan they were in my days. We had a Brown dress (in Holland).
Little Theo is a gem! Look at him Reading!
Your lace is beautiful. And there is a lot of it too. Looking forward to see you using them.
Your christmas cactus is spectacular! Wow! What a delight!
Have a good weekend and a splendid week ahead.
Keep smiling,
Lisca

Twiglet said...

Fab post Annie - lovely photos. Your cactus is a stunner!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, lots of happy photos this week, what with your two sweet, and proud, little brownies, that very stroke-able lace and the beautifully flowering plant, but the stand-out one has got to be the one of Theo who can't even put his book down to get his nappy changed - brilliant! That made my day so thanks for sharing. Hugs, Ellie xx

mamapez5 said...

Hi Annie. Such a special moment for the girls. It will make it all mean so much more to them. Theo is growing up fast. he's a proper little toddler now, and is obviously enjoying life.
I saw the lace on facebook. I am glad you are pleased with it.
Your Christmas cactus is amazing. Do you always leave it in the same place? Someone told me that if you keep turning it round, all the buds drop off?! Anyway, I can see yours will make you happy for a quite a while yet.
Kate x

Julia Dunnit said...

Im late to WOYWW again, so think better to comment here. I'm firstly very sure that your sewn with love stitches will be utterly appreciated by the parents who need the hearts. My word, it makes you count your blessings doesnt it. And meanwhile, am thrilled that you and Jo had time together, I realise that funday Monday has been missing! Nice. I wouldn't have achieved anything except to empty the plate of brownies.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Gorgeous flower..and the kids just always seem to be having so much fun.